What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that my ex hubby's girlfriend is paranoid..she aired our dirty laundry on Facebook...oh boy.

:wtf: she took pics of your laundry and put it on fb?

not sure. I'm guessing it's a figure of speech.... as in airing dirty stories in FB to spread dirty rumors

Ah yeah, that's right, forgot that figure of speech. That's right. I doubt any hoopla would be going around snooping around people's laundry, now THAT's uber paranoid.

not sure. I'm guessing it's a figure of speech.... as in airing dirty stories in FB to spread dirty rumors

U got it...it got very very ugly on my daughter's FB page...all because I made an innocent comment about my son. Oh man..

YEA! She came in my house and stole my dirty laundry and posted pics of them on FB! Such a shame! :lol:

Ah yeah, that's right, forgot that figure of speech. That's right. I doubt any hoopla would be going around snooping around people's laundry, now THAT's uber paranoid.

No, we dont get along and we are just mean to each other. Well, she made it public by throwing insults at me publicity on my daughter's FB page. I kept telling her to pls discuss it with me privately. I kept my cool and then she went on a tirade saying I am playing games and trying to ruin her relationship with my daughter...now, it is all there for everyone to see. Some of my friends emailed me saying who was that and what was going on and I explained and they were like "Wow! I see what you had to put up with for the last 6 months!!!"

*smh*

I'm thinking my niece has done went and flipped her lid.

How about domokun. He is a species not far off, and a variation of kirby.
Domo4inLeopard.jpg

now that would be like a pencil sharper...OUCH...lol

im thinking domokun looks like he has freckles.

:rofl: ...

NOT.

*aiiiii!*

I'm always here, listening you guys carefully...

aaaaiiiiiiiii = espanol expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back