What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said, my internship hours will not reach the cut off date for the October graduation ceremony. I will get my diploma but not walk the ceremony til spring 2011 which stinks! At least , my deaf family are understanding and are willing to come then and we can have a blast time :)

Man that really sucks!!!

Yes, I thought about that. Gotta see how it gets worked out Oct will be ideal nice weather and such. November and December are normally business months with Thanksgiving and Christmas. Its my deaf families first time in California, spring 2011 would be ideal and we get to do the California tour:)

:D Sounds great!

Man that really sucks!!!

Shel90, it does suck. I just need to get over it and look forward to spring 2011 :)

Quirkylibra, its a plan of partying :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about someone arriving safe to their destination :)

I understand. I had this little boy and now I have a young man! Time flew by so fast.

DS, please post a pic of your studded masterpiece.

You're asking me? I chose my gloves first. You can't see it here but I cut off the fingers off my gloves.

Dang, I'm having trouble uploading my profile pix. There got it to work.

I am thinking of someone becoming a champion:)

Thinking about how my ex put his arm around me today, I actually cringed >_<

June 19th, hurry up and arrive already!

I thought you already 'divorced' ?

Nope, we've been separated for the majority of the past two years :shock: but June 19th is my "Independence Day" which is why Im counting down the days!

It's odd to me to wave at his fourth or fifth girlfriend while we're still legally married, yech. I still haven't went on a date yet (shakes head) but he doesn't have to know that, right? :cool2:

Nope, we've been separated for the majority of the past two years :shock: but June 19th is my "Independence Day" which is why Im counting down the days!

It's odd to me to wave at his fourth or fifth girlfriend while we're still legally married, yech. I still haven't went on a date yet (shakes head) but he doesn't have to know that, right? :cool2:
right, no need for him to know the little things.

That was what I did...I separated from my ex hubby in 2000 but didnt get legally divorced until 2003. From 2000 to 2003, I dated but refused to get into a serious relationship until my divorce was finalized. As soon as we separated, his ex girlfriend lived with him while we were legally married. lol

U know what's funny? I am good friends with his ex girlfriend now. :lol:

I am thinking how I will have another busy weekend..it is my deaf brother's graduation from grad school. I am sooo happy for him!

I will totally have a busy weekend. While MIL has a longer than usual hair appointment (perm) on Saturday, I also have to work on Son't birthday dinner (was 5/19) and on Sunday we are driving to Ocala to look at the area and look at 3 houses. It's a 4 hour drive one way for us and there are 5 of us going for this road trip and I'm the driver. Somewhere in there I also have to squeeze in the grocery shopping and still get in some time with my deaf social.

They said, my internship hours will not reach the cut off date for the October graduation ceremony. I will get my diploma but not walk the ceremony til spring 2011 which stinks! At least , my deaf family are understanding and are willing to come then and we can have a blast time :)

Man, that sucks! At least you'll be together with family and friends and have fun regardless.

You're asking me? I chose my gloves first. You can't see it here but I cut off the fingers off my gloves.

That's rad!

Thinking about how my ex put his arm around me today, I actually cringed >_<

June 19th, hurry up and arrive already!

LOL. Get a repellent spray and spray him. Being silly here :)
Be sure to pamper yourself on the 19th June and do something outrageous

I am thinking how I will have another busy weekend..it is my deaf brother's graduation from grad school. I am sooo happy for him!

Yay, good on him!

I will totally have a busy weekend. While MIL has a longer than usual hair appointment (perm) on Saturday, I also have to work on Son't birthday dinner (was 5/19) and on Sunday we are driving to Ocala to look at the area and look at 3 houses. It's a 4 hour drive one way for us and there are 5 of us going for this road trip and I'm the driver. Somewhere in there I also have to squeeze in the grocery shopping and still get in some time with my deaf social.

That's full on! Hope you'll find a nice house to rent up there. Be sure to sleep in on Monday, if you can! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back