What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I'm the only one from england lol

There's a few British and Australians.

Problem is...when America got over 300 million people compared to Australia's 25 million and the UK's numbers... you're going to have more American deafies online than other nationality on an English-language forum-- portion-wise.

Wirelessly posted

:wave: to Doug :)

I'm thinking I that people around here need to learn to drive! I was going nuts on the road today! :lol:

I am thinking of taking a walk later today. It is spring!

I am thinking of doing my Friday evening kickboxing :)

I have an aunt who grew up in Victoria. She says it is one of the most beautiful cities she has ever seen...and since she was in the Canadian Air Corp. for several years, she has seen cities all over the world.

One good thing about Vic-- it doesn't change.

I was here in 1994 or 1995...

Fast forward to early 2009... damn town haven't changed. Faces of businesses have changed, but the infrastructure, the buildings themselves and so on haven't really changed. Even the locations of the attractions haven't changed.

yo.

yeah baby, time for a nice weekend. Three really long nights of work. Two shifts turned into 16 hours and the third one 14 hours :eek3:

Oh yeah forgot to add........I misplaced my phone somewhere AGAIN!!! :dunno2: What is wrong with me lately. Never lost my phone and now twice in 2 weeks time??? Geez. Except this time, Im not sure of where I misplaced it. Got to go over to the hospital to see if I put it on a counter somewhere or in my locker.

My brothers band is playing at one of the clubs downtown, so I'll be going down to watch him later tonight which will be fun.

yo.

yeah baby, time for a nice weekend. Three really long nights of work. Two shifts turned into 16 hours and the third one 14 hours :eek3:

Oh yeah forgot to add........I misplaced my phone somewhere AGAIN!!! :dunno2: What is wrong with me lately. Never lost my phone and now twice in 2 weeks time??? Geez. Except this time, Im not sure of where I misplaced it. Got to go over to the hospital to see if I put it on a counter somewhere or in my locker.

My brothers band is playing at one of the clubs downtown, so I'll be going down to watch him later tonight which will be fun.

Oh no, you misplaced the phone. I hope you find it soon , will hold the text messaging:giggle: I did text you about my doctor vist, I will pm you :P

Not going to bother...

Going to focus on helping a friend who lost his legs to a car accident regain his highly competitive lifestyle. Seems easier than apologizing at the moment..

It is a good focus to have. I hope you are able to help your friend.

It is a good focus to have. I hope you are able to help your friend.

Yeah... he's the first hearing person with no connection with the Deaf World who treated me as normal, so I owe him I a lot. Just sad that he got into a car accident in December or November.

Yeah... he's the first hearing person with no connection with the Deaf World who treated me as normal, so I owe him I a lot. Just sad that he got into a car accident in December or November.

Yes, it is sad. But people can overcome a lot if they are motivated.

I unintentionally... stirred up a hornet's nest?

same. I just posted a long comment in Aidan's FB that may cause a ruckus and I'm sitting and waiting :hmm:

Yes, it is sad. But people can overcome a lot if they are motivated.

Right. :)

I hate it when people tell me what I can't do and what my limits are without asking. I rather have them assume I can, then for me correct their mistakes. For some reason people assume I can't run for some reason, yet I can outrun them. :hmm:

So, I am not going to limit my friend either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back