What Are You Reading Right now?

Hold the Cream Cheese, Kill the Lox - A Ruby, the Rabbi's Wife Mystery by Sharon Kahn.

98918672.JPG

On the suggestion of Grummer, I am reading The Dragons of Eden

Also, just got A River Runs Through It, and Rope Burns: Tales from the Corner, which is what Million Dollar Baby was based off.

I have a lot more time to read now that I'm finished with my thesis. :)

A River Runs Through It is a good book. I remember reading it in one sitting.

A River Runs Through It is a good book. I remember reading it in one sitting.

The movie is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to reading it. I ordered it off amazon and thought I was getting the book that included the other stories, but this is just the novella. Darn.

The movie is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to reading it. I ordered it off amazon and thought I was getting the book that included the other stories, but this is just the novella. Darn.

I have the book. Could have borrowed it.

What are you reading right now...

Well I just commented on this book in another thread..and I finished reading it, for the second time today...So I will tell you again..Please read...
Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl.......It's a "heavy read" but so
worth it...as I said It was condusive to me finding what I call "safe harbor" within myself, when I need it. Peace Begins Within..Midnight♥♥

Smile...I think he means he has a job..maybe??? anyway i like to read at night
I just finished" Less is More, Applying Tao Basics to Everyday Life" I try to read a bok a week. Peace to you...:wave:

You should read Tao of Pooh and The Te of Piglet.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

What am I reading? Here on Alldeaf. Does that count?

Bottesini said:

What am I reading? Here on Alldeaf. Does that count?

Get a library card or download a Kindle for Mac, slacker. :slap:

Lol, they have google books, nook, etc for my Android phone. :) Sorry, Im not a bookworm.

Lol, they have google books, nook, etc for my Android phone. :) Sorry, Im not a bookworm.

Obviously because you read too many technical manuals ! :wave:

Bottesini said:

Obviously because you read too many technical manuals ! :wave:

Yep I love reading stats and technical stuff.

Blood Vines by Erica Spindler. I ought to finish that book, I mean I have like 50 pages left. No, no spoilers here. :)

Back