What are you listening to the name ?

Dalnet

Reaction score
Self explanatory. What're you listening to right now?

Johnny Cash - Man In Black :rl:

Nothing...kinda the low point of losing my hearing. I'd love to throw the Grateful Dead--Last show at Soldier's Field on high and think of the past :) :)

bruised- jack's mannequin

saw andrew mcmahon in concert in november AMAZING

i love something corporate, and jack's mannequin

Last night, my husband was playing music and one song started playing. I recognized it..it was "Like a Virgin". I was VERY surprised that I recognized it. Never happened b4 cuz I am profoundly deaf. I used to listen to that song 24/7 when I was in middle school. Guess it stuck in my brain...

anyways..when I listen to music, I dont know who is singing them. Just like the sounds sometimes...

I don't listen to music, but I do enjoy feeling the beats. My most recent and only CD purchase is of the Ramones, a greatest hit CD. I picked it out cuz of the song "Blitzkereig Bop" where there is only one line(?), "Hey ho, Let's Go". I saw the song in the movie "Accepted" and thought it was pretty cool.

As of right now, I'm listening to nothing. I like it quiet once in awhile.

I am random, i listen to everything... i love music...

I am now listen to I'm Goin' Down - Chamillionaire Ft. Lil Wayne

I was just listening to Guns N Roses song "November Rain" It has always been my favorite since I was a little girl.. my uncle Mike got me listening to it for a long time now. He is a Rock and Roll kind of guy! :)

I'm just listening to 'nice' sounds of my printing machine(dot matrix) at work :D

this aint a scene it's an arms race- fall out boy

so damn catchy love those guys

I like to listen to any electronia music especially trance. Little or no lyrics , just heavy and deep beats. That s good enough as my eardrum is still "functional" .

Suggest you to check out YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and type in whatever your favorite genre and some of them have caption. You can just plug earphones in your computer and follow what s going on.

Back