What are you grateful for?

hardofhearing87

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is grateful for. It can be big or small, important or trivial.

I am grateful for living in a country that has education for the deaf/hoh. And for living in a country that allows me to speak my mind.

I'm grateful for the gift of hearing (or what's left of it, lol). I'm grateful for this country I live in and for the soldiers who died for our freedom. I'm grateful for my wonderful kids and my wife. I'm grateful for the many opportunities in life. I'm grateful for my health. There are a lot of things I'm grateful for too numerous to put them down.

My family and dogs.

Air conditioners in summer.

Large print.

I'm grateful to be alive!

I'm grateful for my family - Mom, Dad, Brother, Son, DIL, and grandkids. Grateful for our little dog, Bear.

I work to remember these things when my health gets me depressed.

my parents. Without them I wouldn't have experienced a lot of great things and I would not be in college. My education has gone far thanks to my parents always supporting me and making sure I never missed any great educational opportunities!

I am so grateful that I got two precious sons, a precious family and good job!

I am grateful for my family and for having a roof over my head.

I am grateful for my freedom. I am grateful for the roof over my head. I am grateful for my family and my online friends. I am grateful for my books and memories.

I am trying to be a little more grateful about other things, but it is very hard.

Back