What are you getting your significant other for the Holidays?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Title says it all.

As for me, well, I don't know yet. Maybe an apron. :P

A robot :)

My significant other is a three year old kiddo who is obsessed with all things robotic ;)

Even named a fish "Robot" before it flopped upside down in the tank, oops.

A robot :)

My significant other is a three year old kiddo who is obsessed with all things robotic ;)

Even named a fish "Robot" before it flopped upside down in the tank, oops.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about a particular member here.

DeafDude?

Hey you! I want to point out that robots can be cool. My husband gave me a tiny purple robot from Radio Shack that runs around the floor being cute.

That is all it does however. It is not at all romantic.

Hey you! I want to point out that robots can be cool. My husband gave me a tiny purple robot from Radio Shack that runs around the floor being cute.

That's the kind of robot I'm talkin' about :P

Jeez, ADers corrupting a child's toy. SHAME!

:nono:

Hey I never said robots aren't cool! Just pointing out our resident robofreak.

Sounds to me like you wish the robot your husband got you does a little more, eh? :hmm:

Vroom! Vroom! :D

A touch lamp with the Eagles logo on it. We have plans to rennovate our basement in the future and my hubby's dream is to set up a bar and entertainment center for watching football. He wants to decorate it everything Eagles so I am getting him the stuff little by little. I try to look for unusual stuff. :) The touch lamp is pretty unusual.

Since my bf is rabid Yankees fan if I get him anything to do with the Yankees I am good. :D So i am going to get him a couple Yankees shot glasses. Small but nice. lol

Back