What are you eating?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
Right now i'm eating crackers. Everyone in my house is sick so we're making homemade chicken soup (yes, in summer). It smells so delicious like veggies and chicken. mmm I can't wait till it's done being cooked. :drool: My question is the title. What are you eating or cooking?

Well, I did just eat part of a pack of club crackers that had some cheese spread. I would have eaten the whole pack, but my growing puppy is very fast, and grabbed quite a few! :P

Not a darn thing...but I'm getting the "snackables"...looked into the Cookie Jar, not one Cookie left :eek3:...

@Bottesini what are club crackers? OOOhh nevermind I had to reread that. I'm not wearing my glasses, so I thought you said i'm eating club crackers with Chinese spread. I was confused for a minute. lol @ Rockin' Robin if you lived near me, I would say you could come over to my house and eat. We still have a lot left in the pot.

Just ate a bowlful of nice, cold, juicy watermelon. YUM

Australian rump steak (2x) and chocolate cupcakes as a dessert. I should add carrots and spinach with my steak but it ran out so going to supermarket tomorrow morning.

Australian rump steak (2x) and chocolate cupcakes as a dessert. I should add carrots and spinach with my steak but it ran out so going to supermarket tomorrow morning.

Eat Matty...eat!...My 16 yr. old is tall and lanky...eats like a horse...and that's why we don't have any "snackables" in the house!

just had hamberger and as i vegitarian i feel guilty but it was worth it

A growing boy needs lots of food. My nephews 7 and eats everything in the house that's why i hide my snacks ;)

hard beer, only 1 bottle and a bag of Cadbury's Pebbles lol, chocolate cores in junk coloured candy sugar-coat...
so damn tired after a hard week...too tired couldnt even watch tv but for tea/tonight it was just PEBBLES !!! LOL

i eatern crap all day i just cant be bothered drag myself up to cook anything

At the moment, I am drinking an 8 ounce bottle of Coca Cola. :)

hard beer, only 1 bottle and a bag of Cadbury's Pebbles lol, chocolate cores in junk coloured candy sugar-coat...
so damn tired after a hard week...too tired couldnt even watch tv but for tea/tonight it was just PEBBLES !!! LOL

What are Cadbury's Pebbles?

A growing boy needs lots of food. My nephews 7 and eats everything in the house that's why i hide my snacks ;)

My grandmother and mother did that to me. :roll:

I was eatin crackers wit' peanut butter on them.

Back