What are you eating?

Well, I'm not eating anything at the moment...but earlier I had a bowl of creamed spinach for dinner. YUM! I just had my wisdom teeth out a couple of weeks ago and my mouth is still really sore, so I'm still eating soft foods for the moment.

Nothing right now. Still digesting a really big dinner. Broiled haddock, turnip greens, cole slaw and baked potato.

Well, dang it, I told myself I wasn't going to eat anything this late but I thought, what the heck, at least it's something small and healthy to curb my hunger lol -- So, I'm eating frozen sliced bananas with peanut butter in between. Yummy!

Well, dang it, I told myself I wasn't going to eat anything this late but I thought, what the heck, at least it's something small and healthy to curb my hunger lol -- So, I'm eating frozen sliced bananas with peanut butter in between. Yummy!

Good idea..never starve yo'self. :hmm:

at this moment, Im drinkin root-beer :rockon:

I can see this coming back to bite me.

50 years later....

Court Prosecutor: "Mr. Deaf Badger, did you or did you not eat a plate of atoms on the evening of September 2nd, 2012? I remind you that you're under oath."

;)

I lalalalalaoovveeee ROOT BEERAHHH! barq's is my favorite. If you ever try to steal my cans, I'll break your fingers.

i love root beer but it rarely sold in uk sooooooooooooooooooo unfair
just drinking cup coffee

Pork Roast sandwich for lunch. Apple slices. Water.

Have you ever had root beer float? Being a big RB fan, I thought I would love it but nope it was nasty! That goes same for candies.

Oh yes, it was so sick...and as for the candies...ICK! I spit those right out, I thought I would love them but I don't. Nasty.

I think coke and ice cream is the only way to go...anything just doesn't really work...at least not for me.

Have you ever had root beer float? Being a big RB fan, I thought I would love it but nope it was nasty! That goes same for candies.

Root Beer Floats really depend on the type of root beer put in it. Barq's tastes nasty for floats, I think, but A&W Root Beer tastes awesome for floats. Try some other root beers.

Back