What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a new Sonic place on Wilson. I've never been to one of these until tonight.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever been there.... *scratching my head*

I'm trying to remember if I've ever been there.... *scratching my head*

For those of us without wealthy parents, it has good tater tots and simple hamburgers.

For those of us without wealthy parents, it has good tater tots and simple hamburgers.

And quite the good chicken, too. I had some of that earlier. The potatoes were good, that I can second.

And quite the good chicken, too. I had some of that earlier. The potatoes were good, that I can second.

We don't go there very often, but a lot of the things they have are pretty good.

The only thing I didn't like, was onion rings.

We only tried them one time, but the batter had a distinctly vanilla smell and flavor. Not sure if that was a mistake, but I didn't want to try it again.

We don't go there very often, but a lot of the things they have are pretty good.

The only thing I didn't like, was onion rings.

We only tried them one time, but the batter had a distinctly vanilla smell and flavor. Not sure if that was a mistake, but I didn't want to try it again.

I had heard they had good products there, so when I spotted it not far from my new place, I decided to see just how good they were, and to my great surprise, better than expected.

Packing! One month from today to the big move. I have the house about 2/3rds packed so I'm in good shape so far.

Installing news and sports apps. Gotta be able to keep up with stuff.

trying to settle cat he got demtia and driving daughter mad with miaw

Signing off my iPhone and enjoy life

Getting caught up on stuff, and if it's warm enough tomorrow, I'll take pictures of my area. I have quite a few to take, so that should be fun.

georgereeves1.jpg

I just finish watching Superman! It was a riot , a guy got shot right in the
guts and there was no blood. I guess that was not allowed in the 50's . LOL!

My daughter came to spend the day with me. She went with me to get my x-rays done which was great because I could not understand the guy there. Then we did a little shopping for me to get some warmer tops, sweaters for our Chicago trip. Had a nice lunch then came to the house and we are watching the baseball game. It's in the 14th inning, tied 1-1. Hope the Giant's can pull a win out of this. Both teams are running out of pitchers since the game is going on 5&1/2 hours.

Unbelievable..S.F. Giant's beat the National's in the 18th inning after 6.5 hours. Amazing!!

Unbelievable..S.F. Giant's beat the National's in the 18th inning after 6.5 hours. Amazing!!

I just read that. Longest MLB postseason game EVER. The last one I can recall going 14+ innings is that Game 3 World Series in 2005 (White Sox vs. Astros, and the Sox won).

I just read that. Longest MLB postseason game EVER. The last one I can recall going 14+ innings is that Game 3 World Series in 2005 (White Sox vs. Astros, and the Sox won).

Yes this game beat the record for the longest game in major league baseball post season with 18 long innings. The third game is being played back in S.F. so we have a great chance of clinching the series.

Awake a little earlier than I'd like. Ah, the excitement of going on a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back