What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot my Skype passwords so spent ages setting up another account and being refused...do my head in filling all the stuff up then repeating it god knows how many times...so spent most of afternoon wasting my time and getting irritated

Hey, Caz. Did you know that there's a Microsoft app that you can use to make things a whole lot easier? I use it, and it saves a ton of stress. Google has a similar app. I use that, too.

I just got done reserving the taxi service I quoted about the day before. My plans are all set!! :P Looking forward to a wonderful time tomorrow, but I am NOT looking forward to the bitter cold up there. Hmm. That reminds me, I need to get hot chocolate for my metal drinking container.

I forgot my Skype passwords so spent ages setting up another account and being refused...do my head in filling all the stuff up then repeating it god knows how many times...so spent most of afternoon wasting my time and getting irritated
isn't there a Forgot Password function somewhere with Skype?
It's been a while since I looked but pretty sure there must be one.

Not everyone uses Skype on a mobile but prefer to on a PC so I don't think a microsoft app would work on a PC...

isn't there a Forgot Password function somewhere with Skype?
It's been a while since I looked but pretty sure there must be one.

Not everyone uses Skype on a mobile but prefer to on a PC so I don't think a microsoft app would work on a PC...

Yes it does. It's for everything Microsoft related. Need to have 2-step verification enabled, though, for that to work. I've been using it for a while, and it's truly a good thing to have.

I've been watching the San Francisco Giant's World Series parade. It was pouring rain there earlier but a lot of people showed up. Crazy but super fun!!!

Last edited:
Getting ready to get some sleep. Gotta be up at 4 AM tomorrow.

I've been watching the San Francisco Giant's World Series parade. It was pouring rain there earlier but they say about one million people showed up. Crazy but super fun!!!

The one that was named MVP is local.

Getting my day started a half-hour earlier than I had planned to. If I were a coffee drinker........

WSGame5jgl102614+1104.JPG

Yes 25 year old Madison Bumgarner.

On the Metra.... at 6 AM. Headed to downtown for the 8:30 AM Union Pacific Northwest Line.

First brought my drinks, then barely caught the train. Had minutes to spare, but I am on it now.

I am in Palatine, and it's quite a nice turnout here this year. Also got my first freebie today, too. :P

Getting ready to make a blueberry buttermilk cake for supper dessert. :drool:

Sitting outside catching my breath AND resting my back. Today has been a very good day. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back