What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a guy has a huge penis, does it make it hard for him to engage in sports without feeling a weight pulling him down? :lol:

May I have permission to be blunt ma'am?

Is it true what I have heard? That the taller the guy the short the implement?

Is it true what I have heard? That the taller the guy the short the implement?

It may be I heard a midget will pass out when they get an erection due to lack of blood flow to the brain :laugh2:

I'm smoking vape with a fruit flavors liquid. I'm feeling so good, relaxing, calming. :)

The nutkick... how about the dickslap? A nice funny little male emoticon that whacks the mouthy girl emoticon uppa long side the noggin with the mighty penis causing her to fly through the air to a little dust cloud puff on a little moon picture. Kind of a "to the moon Alice!" kind of thing? :P

I have a feeling... this is another one of my many not so good ideas....

The nutkick... how about the dickslap? A nice funny little male emoticon that whacks the mouthy girl emoticon uppa long side the noggin with the mighty penis causing her to fly through the air to a little dust cloud puff on a little moon picture. Kind of a "to the moon Alice!" kind of thing? :P

Maybe not but still funny as hell LOL :laugh2:

What's with all this boob talk? You don't see guys comparing their penis sizes with each other.

We were talking about weight loss and how difficult it is to exercise for large chested women. If women lose weight it most likely gets lost from the chest area.

We were talking about weight loss and how difficult it is to exercise for large chested women. If women lose weight it most likely gets lost from the chest area.

or booty :booty:

femme-fatale-albums-dls-picture6460-img-20140326-022216.jpg
:P

May I have permission to be blunt ma'am?

Feel free but it there are two members who would freak out if this thread is not kept at G-rated. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back