What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorting movies......what a job and a half.....

Right now, I am working on what the next bit of dog training will be. We've had the basic commands, meeting people, experiencing lawn equipment, experiencing sirens, and also experiencing a jerkwad getting arrested.

Typing right now. Anything to typing... and mouse to move, of course...

226496.gif
G-rated? :ugh:

Pointless to be G rated... more like PG-13 :)

Got to get ready to get things together and load up. Pup goes back to vet today to re-check her ears. Been on medicine for a week for her ear infections and hopefully they are about clear.

There is a proper thread for non G-rated posts/comments. Keep it clean as possible!

I didn't know you became a mod.... Not a nice practice to tell other people what they can or can't post either.

That is an awesome time lapse of her weight loss!

cleanin up litter box, vacuum floor, laundry n' watchin movies.

Feel free but it there are two members who would freak out if this thread is not kept at G-rated. :D

More like a warning or a banned in your inbox lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like a warning or a banned in your inbox lol

What do you mean? Nobody was talking about sex..just the size of private parts for working out and losing weight. Why would I get banned?

What do you mean? Nobody was talking about sex..just the size of private parts for working out and losing weight. Why would I get banned?

Not you. Just saying it in general not pointing fingers .

Lying here trying to to my ear to drain or to just stop the pain :( I got a little water in my ear and the whole side of my face and neck are lit up and screaming painful.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Lying here trying to to my ear to drain or to just stop the pain :( I got a little water in my ear and the whole side of my face and neck are lit up and screaming painful.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Don't you think you should be seeing a doctor for that, maybe? You might have something in your eardrum or something. Screaming painful usually means an emergency trip to the doctor or ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back