What are you doing right now? Part II

Thanks Calvin, I did some research also. It seems mating season is Feb-March and the male skunks spray other male skunks to win over the female. We also have a deck in our yard which is the prefect place for skunks to hide. We need to find a way to close it up but that will take quite a bit of work. I also read to keep some bright lights on in your yard at night.

There are many nights I have to be on oxygen, tonight being one of them. I could barely breathe with the skunk smell. I wonder if the health department or some other organization can get involved since I am oxygen dependent at times?

Getting set to go food shopping for REAL food I can actually cook. That, and later today I'm going to head to my former residence here in Rogers Park to retrieve my electric skillet, and my other cookware that's there.

trying to get homework out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of my Sunday but not having much luck due to feeling unmotivated.

OMG these friggin skunks!!!! One of them sprayed super close if not in my backyard. My whole house stinks so so so bad, making my eyes water and my throat sore. You would think all this rain would keep them in hiding or maybe wash the smell away.

We can't set the trap until Sunday, they better watch out, I'm not being nice anymore. Friggin stinkers!!!

Jeez...what a bummer!...Never had a problem like that (and hope I never will...LOL)...Frebreze to the rescue??...

Had a very late breakfast (if you wanna call that)...toast and coffee...going out very soon...Slept real well for a change.

Looking for a new iOS app to replace my Pocket Money. Apparently PM will no longer be supported (developer died a year or so ago), so need to find something new to keep track of my accounts that has at least some of the features I like in PM. Also something that can be used on my antiquated iPod. Some that I've seen are for newer versions of the iOS.

Yeah. Scary! I was shocked to find out that it is based on a true story! The movie is on Netflix.

oooooooohhhhhh hhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllll nnnnnnooooooo!!!!!!

everybody! throw out your ouija board! right now! stop summoning devil to god's earth!

oooooooohhhhhh hhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllll nnnnnnooooooo!!!!!!

everybody! throw out your ouija board! right now! stop summoning devil to god's earth!

Here you go. You can have your own spirit visit you ;)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Moves-1175-Classic-Ouija/dp/B00EFDXAB4/ref=pd_sim_t_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1P7VQ8CMTNG2Z209E6NN"]Amazon[/ame]

I am doing some research on doorbells and alarms for my new place. So far I've found a decent price for a new doorbell, which I will place an order for next month. The fire alarm is a little trickier, but I think I can find it. The reason why I have to do it is because my new place doesn't meet the City Code requirements for them to buy it for me, so that's why I'm doing the research. (City Code requirements says 6 or more units for that to happen, and this doesn't have that many)

Looking for a new iOS app to replace my Pocket Money. Apparently PM will no longer be supported (developer died a year or so ago), so need to find something new to keep track of my accounts that has at least some of the features I like in PM. Also something that can be used on my antiquated iPod. Some that I've seen are for newer versions of the iOS.

LoveBlue, I sometimes use Cash Control, but not sure if that's what you're looking for, though. Just my two cents, if you've not yet found an app.

I am doing some research on doorbells and alarms for my new place. So far I've found a decent price for a new doorbell, which I will place an order for next month. The fire alarm is a little trickier, but I think I can find it. The reason why I have to do it is because my new place doesn't meet the City Code requirements for them to buy it for me, so that's why I'm doing the research. (City Code requirements says 6 or more units for that to happen, and this doesn't have that many)

you can try to ask the fire department to donate one for you

Back