What are you doing right now? Part II

Fattening up for the next snow storm? :hmm:

Ha, that must be it, and the storm coming in looks nasty! I was happy with the sunny, cold weather we were having the past couple of weeks. I was getting in some nice outdoor walks.

On the 4:35 PM Metra...... and thinking about my deaf friend who has suffered a bad back injury. I told his girlfriend I had been there before, and that recovery can take months, and in some cases, up to a year.

Thinking about how cool technology is these days. My son got his cast cut off today and the saw detects the difference in cast material vs flesh while doing the job, won't even stratch the skin. That's just cool!

Evening walk.....skunks are back. Stinky!!!

23Gs9mv.gif

Yep. I better tell my husband that is one of our destinations on vacation!

If you do stop by one when that sign is on ask for one right off the conveyor while its still warm it'll literally melt in your mouth :D

I'm guessing my brother-in-law (their grandfather) might have given them my name. Taking the kids in (temp or perm) or financial help are two ways they're asking if I want to help. Or just keep in touch with them with emails/letters. Maybe provide family history, etc. I may send them my sister-in-law's name even though she's not a blood relative of the grandfather (my husband's parents married after they both had kids with other spouses). My SIL would have more info than me, I'm sure. Plus I have addresses for my BIL's siblings. I don't want to give this info out until after I hear from my BIL.

Got an email from my BIL. That letter/packet I got from Oregon was legit, though premature. His daughter was in a bad accident & in a coma but is now home & healing. The kids were put into temporary foster care at the time of the accident but should be returned home soon. They all live with my BIL in addition to another grandchild.

Walking the distance of the Magnificent Mile...... starting at Oak/Michigan.

Got an email from my BIL. That letter/packet I got from Oregon was legit, though premature. His daughter was in a bad accident & in a coma but is now home & healing. The kids were put into temporary foster care at the time of the accident but should be returned home soon. They all live with my BIL in addition to another grandchild.

Oh, sorry about the accident, hope she is better soon. Wow, your bil has his hands full, wishing him all the best.

Now on my way home..... albeit temporarily, as I do have to meet a friend of mine this afternoon. :D

Helping my friend re-attempt to set up TiVo Stream on his Samsung phone, as it turns out his Nexus 7 isn't quite compatible with the service, as it's not set for Lollipop 5.0 just yet.

TiVo Stream successfully set up. Now he can use it for travel.

Setting up my new phone. We got the Sony Xperia Z3v....so far so good.

NICE. That is a decent phone, Angel1989. I need to get one myself hopefully soon.

My husband swears by consumer report. If it is rated good there then we get it. Got a really good deal too so we stuck with Verizon.

My husband swears by consumer report. If it is rated good there then we get it. Got a really good deal too so we stuck with Verizon.

Ah, okay. Well, my current phone sucks even worse than my old one, and I'm disliking the Cricket/AT&T merger a LOT. I can see why many deafies do not like AT&T. Think it's time for me to find another company. Maybe after I move I'll do so. However..... I will still retain the same number I use for texting, though.

Ah, okay. Well, my current phone sucks even worse than my old one, and I'm disliking the Cricket/AT&T merger a LOT. I can see why many deafies do not like AT&T. Think it's time for me to find another company. Maybe after I move I'll do so. However..... I will still retain the same number I use for texting, though.

I will never deal with AT&T again. Had a huge issue with them and their customer service was horrible. My daughter has T-Mobil and her service is horrible. We have had great luck with Verizon.

Back