What are you doing right now? Part II

Cooling down after the kettlebell workout!

Feeling emotional due to my friend's decision in her situation. I am feeling scared for her , one of the hardest things is losing someone you shared memories with and hanging out with. I am going to be ok , it's really tough! Treat others the way you want to be treated if that can't happen, be expect to be treated as you treat that person.

Feeling emotional due to my friend's decision in her situation. I am feeling scared for her , one of the hardest things is losing someone you shared memories with and hanging out with. I am going to be ok , it's really tough! Treat others the way you want to be treated if that can't happen, be expect to be treated as you treat that person.
I hope your situation is graced with the best possible outcome. :hug:

Last edited:
I hope your friend will be OK . :hug:

Shh... please do not remind me that I need to go out there...
Sorry, I had to go out there. I shoulda done it days ago. Forced to do it today, because rain/storms in forcast for next 3 days...ignore this post..

Sorry, I had to go out there. I shoulda done it days ago. Forced to do it today, because rain/storms in forcast for next 3 days...ignore this post..
LOL too late I already read it...now I feel guilty ... my grass is sad. Awesome about strums coming. :)

So happy I live in an apartment now...
True, but in less than 3 years I will not have to pay any kind of rent only taxes :) I can also blar the radio and dance around while cleaning and not worry about anyone.... but there are many downsides, I can agree with that

I live on 5 acres. We only mow about 1.5 of those acres though. But that's still a lot to mow. The rest we leave Prairie grass. It's taller than me. But beautiful.

Shh... please do not remind me that I need to go out there...
You're lucky you have grass to mow , all the lawns are burnt to toast out here and not growing. :( I am trying to keep cool.
We'd going a heat wave starting Wed! YUCKY !

TBH, I like letting my lawn over grow a bit, because I want to give the bees a chance to feed on the clover flowers. Some times, my neighbors mow 2x before I do. #BLM (Bees Lives Matter)
bee-clover-flower-2241890.jpg

You're lucky you have grass to mow , all the lawns are burnt to toast out here and not growing. :( I am trying to keep cool.
We'd going a heat wave starting Wed! YUCKY !

Truth... lol another thing to be thankful for about the almost nightly stroms... if and when they go the grass starts struggling bad, most of the time it bounces back fine. But it still grows

TBH, I like letting my lawn over grow a bit, because I want to give the bees a chance to feed on the clover flowers. Some times, my neighbors mow 2x before I do. #BLM (Bees Lives Matter)
bee-clover-flower-2241890.jpg

Why not plant a bee garden?

Truth... lol another thing to be thankful for about the almost nightly stroms... if and when they go the grass starts struggling bad, most of the time it bounces back fine. But it still grows
I was told the grass should be kept a little longer during a drought so it wouldn't burn up as fast so I was surprise when our landscaper cut the lawn last week now it looks like crap ! The rabbits are really getting hungry and thirsty too . It never been this bad before . :(

I am limited space wise. That is why I let the clover flowers grow as much as possible before my neighbors give me the stink eye and ugly looks.
Can you do something in a planter's box? Or maybe landscape, then no worried about the jone's stink eye :)

Back