What are you doing right now? Part II

No. Derek's just having his own issues.

I was scared, but now I'm relieved after saw your answer.

I think about want go to Deaf Expo in near future.

I was scared, but now I'm relieved after saw your answer.

I think about want go to Deaf Expo in near future.

You should. Entry is free. Depending on where it is in relation to where you live, only cost is gas or travel/hotel. I went to one when it was here in NC couple of years ago. Pretty awesome experience. Quite crowded (that I kind of was not comfy with...).

I am having a CT scan on my brain to check for tumor. I am nervous. I can't have MRI due to cochlear implant.

I am having a CT scan on my brain to check for tumor. I am nervous. I can't have MRI due to cochlear implant.
I hope sure hope there is no nasty tumor on your brain.

I am waiting for the news to come on hear the update on the tragic shootings that just happen :(

A bunch of us are marching in the streets! Some people are giving us the thumbs up. Others are throwing eggs. :afro:

Puttering around and looking at my disorganized apartment...had a flood last night. Not gonna put anything back in place until the carpet dries completely. ...muttering to myself what my Mamma told me once..."everything has a place and everything should be in place"...(or something like that)...and avoiding looking at her pix on the wall.

Oh gosh. Do you live on the first floor? Is that how this happened ? That's no fun.

Back