What are you craving for Thanksgiving Dinner?

JeepGirl

Reaction score
What do you crave for when you're eating Thanksgiving dinner?

I LOVE HAM
AND
HOMEMADE MASHED POTATOES

Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Potato Rolls, Dressing. ( Look Like Noodles) .... Pumpkin Pie.... Yummmmmmm

I'm really looking forward to ham and turkey dressing that my grandma always make it for thanksgiving, christmas, and family reunion. I love her turkey dressing!! Yummy!

Oh awesome thread! :thumb:

I crave for ham, turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, casserole corn, salad (with cartons a must) and of course pumpkin pie! *mouth-watering* :mrgreen:

Ohhh.. loving turkey! homemade mash potatoes, green casstroles, rolls, some people's homemade *yums* my homemade apple pie and pumpkin pie.. mmmm' Hope not gain any more weigh, i had enough carry a unborn baby LOL

i have cravings for tofu turkey :barf:

Actually, Turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes and pecan pies

Most of you like pumpkin pies... :barf: :eek:

I forgot to add.. I can't wait to eat deviled-eggs!

HAM HAM HAM and more HAM

mashed potatoes with no gravty, corn on cob, deer meat

and ohh.. my grandma's famous and the world famous chocolate fudge pie :cool:

Turkey with brown gravy, mashed potato, corn on the cob, homemade biscuits and a pumpkin pie with some whipped cream.......ahhhhh can't wait until Thanksgiving gets here!

I like Turkey Ham from
honey-baked.jpg

And I like Turkey, Gravy, Stuffing, Cranberry, sweet potato pies

turkey-dinner.jpg

I love the honey ham, moist turkey, cranberry sauce, green olives, black olives, pumpkin pie, apple pie....thanksgiving is yummy!

This thread make me droolinnnngggg....

I'm going to talk my hubby to celebrate American Thankgiving in my house... I bet my hubby will say that he don't want to have other turkey for British Christmas dinner... I will suggest him to cook Turkey on American Thankgiving Day (It's my US Public holiday) and cook wild herbal salmone for Christmas Dinner... Wait and see what my hubby react my suggestion... :D

Turkey
Mashed Potatoe
Homemade Turkey gravy
Corn casserolle

fried turkey ! but i doubt we will have it this year... probably look forward to eating sweet sugar honey ham...

anyone tried a fried turkey.. it is a champ !

Liebling:-))) said:
This thread make me droolinnnngggg....

I'm going to talk my hubby to celebrate American Thankgiving in my house... I bet my hubby will say that he don't want to have other turkey for British Christmas dinner... I will suggest him to cook Turkey on American Thankgiving Day (It's my US Public holiday) and cook wild herbal salmone for Christmas Dinner... Wait and see what my hubby react my suggestion... :D

LOL Leib, let me know what your hubby says... Sorry, this is making you drool!!! :ily:

Back