What are u doing on Valentine's Day?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not sure abt this yet.. cuz of my fiance is working on same day so we will find out abt this.. smiles.. ofc i will buy something for him smiles..

what abt yall?

my husband already got me early valentine gift which is a teddy bear holding the rose with few candies as balloons. I hate to eat candies.. cuz sooo pretty! lol

i already got him a valentine card (homemade) but hide it somewhere and hope he wont find it.. lol and i need to find him something like small gift or something that he will like it.. but not sure cuz we are always together? so how?? lol.. grrrr.. haha..

he said he have surprise for me on VAlentines day.. so wait n see what he come up with for me.. lol :)

aww why not ask monkey give u something? :giggle:

TweetyBird, yes a bunch of bananas for DM. :giggle:

Me? No plan for Valentine's day but we save it for our wedding anniversary in March which we goes out for dinner to celebrate it. ;)

I have to work on Valentine's day, even Sequoias have to also. We could give each other something like, small gift... there's no big deal for that, because we live together and already together almost a year and half year ;)

Will get somethin' for all my 4 children and 3 grandchildren. :)

Nothing special. MY DHB has to work on that day. Maybe I'll sneak him something in his lunch bag! :giggle: Or stop by and give him a big wet kiss! LOL!

My roommate and I probably gonna rent a movie and have some snack. Just chill and enjoy the night. :)

For me - nothing!!!

We don't exchange valentines each other, because our birthdays comes too close to it - all combined in one!! Cheaper ..... pffffttt

Going to see an ENT at 08:15. After that... well that's classified.

Nothing for me, I have no one to celebrate with this year and it's a holiday for lovers not single people like me...

Yep, I got plans for Valentine's day, not gonna say anything. :mrgreen:

i m glad that yall have plan for that! :D

Cheri, maybe u will have wild that day haha :giggle:

Not know either because i have to work.... maybe surprise in am or pm. who knows

I have no idea what up to plan for valentine day romantic? wait and see find it out further within few wks ahead of time..
I'm planning buying valentines stuffs and giving to our children nice things and small candy good enough.. I don't want them get sweet tooth! (chuckles)
Plus buy other things will ship it out real soon. :)

Valentine day is our Wedding anniversary. We might go out to eat dinner. Maybe watch some movie. I did get my husband valentine card and I will buy some candy for my kids.

Nothing as usual. I don't have a man to be sweet to and show my love. Oh well. I guess i will buy me something!! LOL

Back