What a crappy night!

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
What a friggin crappy night! So I woke up at 5:00 am and I was barefoot and I got out of bed and walked to the closet and I felt something wet and I was like :shock:, what the hell? Then I saw that the entire carpet in the closet is wet from the rain which is raining outside and I have been trying to figure out for hours how the hell can water from the rain get into the carpet in my apartment? It's really bad now and I have to go to my landlord and tell her about it, I guess that's what I get for living in a apartment :roll::shock::(

What a friggin crappy night! So I woke up at 5:00 am and I was barefoot and I got out of bed and walked to the closet and I felt something wet and I was like :shock:, what the hell? Then I saw that the entire carpet in the closet is wet from the rain which is raining outside and I have been trying to figure out for hours how the hell can water from the rain get into the carpet in my apartment? It's really bad now and I have to go to my landlord and tell her about it, I guess that's what I get for living in a apartment :roll::shock::(

goddam son... hmmm... do you live upstair or mid-floor or basement?

Oh No!!! :roll: Geez!! Wondering are you looking for another safe place? or you re on lease?

Sorry about that.. :eek:!!

Oh shit, watch the mold growth while you are resolving this soaked up situation. lol

damn that sucks i hope this resolve the problems how the water got in i wish you luck to find how the water get in

Is it a haunted ? :lol:

Yeah, it would be a good idea to notify your landlord about this situation that need to be taking care of. Hope all is resolved soon. ;)

Did u get everything taken care of? Hope the apt landlord will do a good job of fixing the leak wherever it is at.

Oh yeah, it happened to me before when my apt got flooded long time ago due to the fire sprinkler failed and was leaking water all over the place into my unit.

I hope you get the flood resolved soon as possible.

Tell the landlord, if the landlord refuse, sue them. You do not deserve to live in this unit without the knowledge of the leaking.

Update?? Sorry to hear what you have to go thru this. It happened to me when my water heater broke downstair and got a new water heater. Thanks goodness for the weatherization to get it fix for me.

Back