What’s the best cop show of all time?

Was NCIS L A cancelled , it always came on after NCIS and it not on tonight.

Don't think so. They have the new show Intelligence and think they wanted to get more people to watch by putting it on after another popular show in a good time slot.

…Longmire, Mod Squad, Kojak, Magnum P.I., Starsky and Hutch, Miami Vice, Cagney & Lacey, Homicide: Life on the Street, Barney Miller….

I like Longmire - great show on A&E.

No, NCIS LA is still running as 5th season.

I like NCIS and NCIS LA.
I like NCIS and I used to like NCIS LA but lately LA seems to have jumped the shark. That is, their story lines are getting too far out, and they don't really seem to have anything to do with Navy or Marine Corps crimes. TCS and I have dealt with NIS/NCIS agencies, and they were nothing like what you see on TV.

I like NCIS and I used to like NCIS LA but lately LA seems to have jumped the shark. That is, their story lines are getting too far out, and they don't really seem to have anything to do with Navy or Marine Corps crimes. TCS and I have dealt with NIS/NCIS agencies, and they were nothing like what you see on TV.

Oh I see.

The Glades is other one, but A&E cancelled it after 4th season.

Cajun Justice is other one - but seems like A&E doesn't renew for 2nd season.

Don't think so. They have the new show Intelligence and think they wanted to get more people to watch by putting it on after another popular show in a good time slot.

That made sense , but I did not watch the new show. Did you or anyone watch it? If so how did you like it?

I feel asleep while watching NICS last night and had no idea what happen .
:(
Another one of Harmon's exes shows up who had to get away from him because he didn't share enough of his soul to her. She loved him and got tired of it. McGee's Delilah and he (she buys him a tux knowing he won't go out to some shindig with him but he does thanks to the Goth) show up at a place that's under a terrorist attack. McGee is warned in advance at the building and escapes unscathed. His girlfriend is in the hospital. We don't know what happens to her (stay tuned). There's more but that'll do it for now :) .

I feel asleep while watching NICS last night and had no idea what happen .
:(

me too When NCIS is over then i tried to stay up watching intelligence then i fell asleep. BUT i saw the commerical between that nics la will be returned next week.

Rizzoli & Isles is my favourite - it's a mix of cop and forensic but a fantastic one at that.

Chicago PD is a new cop show - going to check it out!

me too When NCIS is over then i tried to stay up watching intelligence then i fell asleep. BUT i saw the commerical between that nics la will be returned next week.

I guess we'll have to wait till the show is a rerun in the summer. I did not know I was falling asleep , I went out like a light right in the middle of the show and woke up when it was over. There are not a lot of shows I like on TV , most of them are junk to me.

I really like Murdoch - William Murdoch is a Toronto detective/cop working at
a cop station in XIX century Toronto, Canada.
very good show!

Fuzzy

My favorite cop shows is:

TJ Hooker
CHiPs
Blue Bloods
21 Jump Street
In the Heat of the Night
Charlie's Angels
Diagnosis Murder
Nash Bridges
NYPD Blue

I guess we'll have to wait till the show is a rerun in the summer. I did not know I was falling asleep , I went out like a light right in the middle of the show and woke up when it was over. There are not a lot of shows I like on TV , most of them are junk to me.
It's a two-part story, so they will probably review a bit at the beginning of next week's episode.

Back