Welcome Back Miss P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guido

Reaction score
It took me awhile to figure it out, but I finally did. I'd like to personally welcome back AD's one and only troll extraordinaire. Miss P, its been a long time.... *sigh* obviously not long enough. So you can feel free to come out of the shadows now. Stop hiding behind that silly new handle and show yourself. You're lover-from-the-same-mother is back, too. You two can finally get married and be whisked away on that magical whiskey cruise to your own island in the sun. *sigh* It's just like old times.
fest40.gif

That is a task I will leave to each and every person who reads this thread and doesn't know. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to track and discover Miss P's new monicker. Upon the discovery of the new name, your directions are to report it to a Moderator for the breaking of AD rules of having no more than 1 account. This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1...

DeafMonkey said:
MissP aka who ?? hmm :lol:

I found her new sn by myself with her old slag topics all over again. Its very obivious to idenfity who is she. I am not gonna to rant about this person. Peace out. The simple way is to back off cuz its not worth it to debate. Peace to the ad's world. I am dancing on the moon's land.....

Moondancer said:
I found her new sn by myself with her old slag topics all over again. Its very obivious to idenfity who is she. I am not gonna to rant about this person. Peace out. The simple way is to back off cuz its not worth it to debate. Peace to the ad's world. I am dancing on the moon's land.....

MissP aka MissEmpiress

Moondancer said:

Ha ha ha ok :lol:

SxyPorkie said:
MissP aka MissEmpiress

Nope, she's back with an even more pretentious screennamer. Keep looking.

guido said:
Nope, she's back with an even more pretentious screennamer. Keep looking.

hell, im new here and even i think i know but to spare drama on the forum i will pm you.

Just so everyone knows, Your Mom is the winner.

I hate to see someone change new SN without know who with the fool around and hide the SN.

If someone change new SN and let us know it would be nice to know who :) but fool and hide the SN :)

Already know miss p's new screen but not need said abt her cuz it not need worth it, since it will waste time for nothing

LovelyBlkGal said:
Already know miss p's new screen but not need said abt her cuz it not need worth it, since it will waste time for nothing

Yeah very true!!! :)

I know which handler sn she is usin'. She mostly went to Christianity, Religion, etc., etc. Forum.

By the way, welcome back ! :)

guido said:
Upon the discovery of the new name, your directions are to report it to a Moderator for the breaking of AD rules of having no more than 1 account.

Uh…yeah—what’s up with that? :ugh: She’s had four screen names since she first graced us with her presence here as TTT. Why can’t she just marry Steve as fate so clearly intended her to, and then gallop off into the sunset, never to darken our bandwidth again?

Levonian said:
Uh…yeah—what’s up with that? :ugh: She’s had four screen names since she first graced us with her presence here as TTT. Why can’t she just marry Steve as fate so clearly intended her to, and then gallop off into the sunset, never to darken our bandwidth again?

In the beginning, there was Miss Pinnochio. Trish (Miss P) was all alone in the world, and nobody liked here. Trish created the handle HeartGal in an attempt to fool the world that hath rejected her. Quickly becoming bored with her lack of celebrity/troll status, Trish retired the incredulous monicker, and returned to trolling as Miss P, again. Seeking a new level of pretentious and stupidity, Miss P raised the bar, with her star studded screenname, TheEmpress. Finding her antics to not be as amusing, and soring to the top of the Ignore Lists of AD, Trish abandoned her aimless endeavor and dissapeared completely from AD. Months later, she has now resurged under a new identity, seeking to make a name for herself in what she thought to be a new life. The past she hoped to forget would soon catch up with her....

FreedummyRing???? :dunno:

Well well Miss P, I thought u said u have nothing to add here on Ad that was when u made decision to leave AD for good. Umm u must miss us dearly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back