Weird thing your pet does

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Anytime I open a bottle of water my cat Moo will fuss at me until I open it and share it with her from the cap.... strange girl.:giggle:

My other cat Drake always has to be on the counter in the kitchen and watch me every time I cook. He also stares off at things that aren't there.

My dog will jump all over me and knock my hat off with its nose so she can lick my forehead.

I will put my hat back on and she will knock it off with her nose again and lick my forehead. My dog likes to "mother" me a lot. She won't let me pet her until she has licked my entire face first.

My dog will jump all over me and knock my hat off with its nose so she can lick my forehead.

I will put my hat back on and she will knock it off with her nose again and lick my forehead. My dog likes to "mother" me a lot. She won't let me pet her until she has licked my entire face first.

Awww thats sweet!

One of my cats always tries to chew on plastic. Especially the plastic bags that have kitty treats :lol:

Joey the Pekingese is smaller than the other two dogs, but I don't think he realizes it, or even that he is a dog.

He uses his right front paw and pats the other two on the head like a person. They look at him like he is crazy, but they don't mind.

We tolerate eccentricities in our family. :lol:

One of my cats always tries to chew on plastic. Especially the plastic bags that have kitty treats :lol:

Funny that you say that. Every time I came home from the store, If I held up a plastic bag she'd jump right into it and I'd rock her in it and let her out. Then when I grab another one she'll jump in that one too!:eek3:

Though she's constantly reminded that she's not as small as she used to be :giggle:

My dog, is weird when someone hangs up the washing - on the clothes line, and when the clothes line goes around, he jumps at it and barks at it. I have a video posted somewhere on AD.

My birds fight over MY food. They go crazy as soon as they see me eating anything ( they have gotten on the edge of my plate and start pecking my food. ) They've had: Chicken, tuna, eggs, crackers, rice, beans, watermelon and pumpkin. I can't think of anything else...they are little gluttons and look so funny when they fight over a grain of rice :giggle:

My birds fight over MY food. They go crazy as soon as they see me eating anything ( they have gotten on the edge of my plate and start pecking my food. ) They've had: Chicken, tuna, eggs, crackers, rice, beans, watermelon and pumpkin. I can't think of anything else...they are little gluttons and look so funny when they fight over a grain of rice :giggle:

Does that mean your birds are cannibals? :giggle:

My dog will knock things off the coffee table when he is upset with me ! He want me to play with him when I am watching the news! I think he is jealous of Brian Williams!

My cat used to have funny quirks but now he doesn't do it.

Years ago whenever we wanted him to come inside, he'd jump onto outdoor table and demand he be brushed then he decided when he had enough and then will go inside on his own accord.

Other one is whenever I was on webcam, he would jump onto the desk and place his body in front of the webcam. He would do this only if I was chatting with a guy. :lol:

My cat used to have funny quirks but now he doesn't do it.

Years ago whenever we wanted him to come inside, he'd jump onto outdoor table and demand he be brushed then he decided when he had enough and then will go inside on his own accord.

Other one is whenever I was on webcam, he would jump onto the desk and place his body in front of the webcam. He would do this only if I was chatting with a guy. :lol:

Jealous of the competition :lol:

Does that mean your birds are cannibals? :giggle:

:lol: I thought the same! If they knew they were eating another bird maybe they wouldn't eat it or maybe shrug and keep stealing my food LOL Sometimes they perch themselves on my shoulders and if they see me eating they get positioned on my chest and start pecking my lips softly for food :giggle: >.> I don't share though >.>

Jealous of the competition :lol:

This reminded me somethign that my sister's dog, Sally, did. I was having lunch and she wanted some of my food but my dad doesn't want for us to give Sally any human food cause she'd get used to it. I on the other hand gave a few grains of rice to Andy ( the white cockatiel ) who was happily walking around the patio grabbing some Sun...Sally ( who loves chasing birds but never before chased Andy or Atabey ) apparently got mad and chased Andy!!! Kind of trampled over him for a bit before I yelled at her to stop and she backed off. I was horrified at first cause I thought she'd hurt him but then when I thought about it I had to laugh at it cause that's what a kid would do.

My dog likes to give me some wet licks and gives me a lumbar support when my back hurts like hell. He is definitely odd. :giggle:

My dog Foxy, enjoys to spend her time opening all the doors of our apartment when we are not home, or when my boyfriend and I are play fighting. She never defends me :'( My bf can be play slapping me and Foxy will still play bite me as well.

She also, somehow, gets her bag of treats wherever they may be. Only the high cabinets are safe. She's very smart. Too smart.

Burglars beware.

My dog Foxy, enjoys to spend her time opening all the doors of our apartment when we are not home, or when my boyfriend and I are play fighting. She never defends me :'( My bf can be play slapping me and Foxy will still play bite me as well.

She also, somehow, gets her bag of treats wherever they may be. Only the high cabinets are safe. She's very smart. Too smart.

Burglars beware.

:laugh2:

One of my cats Moo was meowing at me when the maintenance guy came to the door.

It's amazing how smart animals are.

Anytime I open a bottle of water my cat Moo will fuss at me until I open it and share it with her from the cap.... strange girl.:giggle:

My other cat Drake always has to be on the counter in the kitchen and watch me every time I cook. He also stares off at things that aren't there.

Moo is probably the most awesome name i've ever come across for a cat lol.

My cat Sabbath will only drink water with his paw, and makes strange dolphinesque noises at the windows when he sees birds. I also think its hilarious that he bites the backs of peoples legs if they're taking too long to give him his treats :P

Back