Weird thing your pet does

When I give my dog a cookie or treat he like to bring it over to his blanket and eat the treat on his blanket. He talk a lot in his sleep too , he made funny little woof woof sound and his front paws start flapping around!

n1484389287_34336_8186.jpg

My chihuahua, Oreo, likes to sit up and get my attention whenever he wants something. He needs a lot of TLC.

He likes to grab a mouthful of food from his dog bowl and eat them elsewhere in the house. He never eats at his bowl for some reason.

Aww you be careful... I just might visit you and tuck Oreo in my big purse! LOL

LilBit surprised me last night when niece & her bf came over for dinner. Their sweet boy Max, a BT, still a pup.. he was just so excited and running about the flat. LilBit growled and snapped at Max each time Max came to me. I was really shocked because LilBit never does that until Max came in... my boy doesn't want to share his lady. *sigh*

Moo is probably the most awesome name i've ever come across for a cat lol.

My cat Sabbath will only drink water with his paw, and makes strange dolphinesque noises at the windows when he sees birds. I also think its hilarious that he bites the backs of peoples legs if they're taking too long to give him his treats :P

Moo-1.jpg

Do you see why I named her Moo? :D

My orange kitty plays fetch! Only with hair ties though, which he steals and hordes away. We go through a lot of them because he steals so many. He also loves shoes and tries to make nests in my hair/eat it.

The more I interact with others' dogs, the less weird they are.

Now, if you you means anything unusual-- my Shiba Inu is trustable off the leash. Although I think that's because most people expect theirs to be like border collies and golden retrievers, not as hunting dogs and screw up on the training.

:laugh2:

One of my cats Moo was meowing at me when the maintenance guy came to the door.

It's amazing how smart animals are.

Yeah they're too smart sometime! I took my dog to the vet yesterday and told the vet my dog was not eating that I tried to feed him some of canned dog food I brought from the vet. The vet leave the room and come back with a bowl of the same dog food Finlay refused , and he ate it all! I told the vet my dog made a liar out of me! And the vet LOL and said Finlay is putting a show on for him and trying to say see doctor I am just fine ! The vet said he see dogs do this all the time when they're sick , they put a show on for their vet so he will not poke around on them!!

My doggie "Anita" a 3 yr. old Pomeranian...."Humps" teddy bears...(she's a female)...Many times, when friends have come over, she goes to her toybox and takes out 2 teddy bears and "Humps" away....

My friends have said..."HAHA...Look at that"!....It's embarrassing at times. She's not in heat.....I really dunno why she does it....

My German Shepherd hops. He'll be walking next to you and all of the sudden he hops forward. Or when he's playing catch by himself (He'll grab a stuffed animal and throw it up in the air and chase it) he hops after it. Its the funniest thing I've ever seen. Also when we go for walks I will be standing outside with Dodger (Shepherd) and my Fiance will have our MinPin (Miniture pincher) on a harness and he holds him back and because he's so excited to go for a walk he runs in place (we have hardwood floors). Not sure if this is a funny thing my dog does or my fiance lol

My cat Garfield is always nipping at me,mainly when he wants something. He obviously knows that I am Deaf so he does this.

Other times,he will jump up on the computer desk no matter how many times I put him back down.

Funny that you say that. Every time I came home from the store, If I held up a plastic bag she'd jump right into it and I'd rock her in it and let her out. Then when I grab another one she'll jump in that one too!:eek3:

Though she's constantly reminded that she's not as small as she used to be :giggle:

Careful about plastic. My cat swallowed a piece of duct tape when he was 2 and needed surgery to get it out.

Recently (we've only had the cats for 2 weeks), Tinkerbell, our female 4 y/o, will climb into the laundry hamper and get under the clothes. She doesn't mind if we put more on top of her. She will come out, but that's her new hiding spot.

Sammy has to be in the bathroom whenever anyone is in there. He will also jump into the shower with me and sit back out of the way. Sammy seems like an inspector when I clean the litter box and supervises when I fill the food bowls. This morning he tapped me on the foot to tell me that I got one bowl too close to the other.

Back