weird dreams?

For some people yes , I thought I had some kind of physic dreams that kind of thing I have . Other time is just dreams . And yes it is a mysterious thing in life . We live and learn everytime . I hope you have some good rest and better dream . Would a hug help :hug: Jiro??

:ty: :cuddle:

Well I'm heading to bed it is 2:14 am in morning I wonder if I'll have dream tonight if so I hope it is me and my boyfreind having lovely vacation in nice romantic place . Good night all may you have good dream .

Weird lately is my dreams are going BACK to the past. Usually I would dream when Im in the future, but my dreams involve being back in school. I was like wtf when I wake up.

and my dreams are sure getting so weird. If I had something to be able to record every dream I have, I'd have won an Oscar for Best Director :rofl:

not always true that it won't happen cause twice my dream came true when I remember them so becareful weather it come true or not I always remember my dream cause I will try to avoid anything from happening . But sometime you can't avoid them easly . When it happens it happens you can't stop it . Cause one of my dream was my neice was in car accident and I can not save her , and she died in car accident at age 14 took my two years to get over it . Everything I dream of her accident were almost all the same as I dreamed scary .

Yeah it doesn't always happens... I am very sorry about your niece...

I still have those dreams sometime , some are real life drama in future some are just nightmare . So my dream comes and go in my life . Never know what you have next . I just learn to deal with it and go with the flow .

Yup of course, just let it flow and see what happened :)

yes of course... many times.... premonition, deja vu, the actual moment, etc... what you think why I don't sleep well at night? I just got back from neurologist for provigil medication. I have Excessive Daytime Sleepiness. I read an interesting article long while back that one of "dream" functions is to mentally-prepare you in order to survive... which is why you dream of nightmare or a replay of certain event.

human brain's mysterious, eh?

Yup always a mysterious based on their own physology. Do you sleep during the day instead of the night, I am not sure if I understand about your treatment..

there was an intruder breaking in by using the glass cutter to unlock the window and got in the apartment. he was walking up in the hallway toward bedroom and i just happened to wake up and saw the shadows. i grabbed my cellphone and my boyfriend's gun then sneaked right to my baby room. i sent a text message to my boyfriend to let him know theres a intruder in the apartment then just stood facing the door with the gun praying he wouldnt come in. The police came and all i saw was sirens lights...then i woke up for real and thought there was actual sirens in real life only to realize my baby woke up and was crying. (my lamp was flashing)

lol thats kinda freaky considering the timing... i have several dreams that are like just that... you woke up thinking it was dream somehow connected to your reality when its not. i was talking about having a dream that seem to carry over to reality and taking you a min to realize its not real.

i saw sirens in dream and then lamp flashing waking me up and making me think i was still seeing sirens and it took me a few min to realize it wasnt sirens but instead it was my baby calling to me.

it was freaky how good timing was to have dream act upon the reality happening lol.

anybody here have that experience? care to share yours?
Wow, u had a bad dream.

I remember I dreamed a jet fly over me and felt so strong vibrate and woke me up then I realized my body vibrate so loud then it went away few second later.

I wrote down the word for it but I can not find it. I try to remember how to spell this word. I will have to get it back to you if I find it somewhere. It started with h stage. I get to expereince this stage almost every night. When I go to sleep and I am light sleeper so I am sensitive to every movement and woke me up immediately then I went back to sleep but not fully sleep so I dream lightly and aware of my movement so when I go thru this H stage, I get to experience OBE , astral traveling or see the future and meet other people thru this.

The dreams I remember are surreal ones involving things like a mini-me Ronald McDonald, a house with huge chasms in the floors and flimsy bridges across them, a handheld button panel that grows chopping knives when you press number 2, door mats that act like jetskis when you bend them lengthwise in water, a floating head with a piece of cloth tacked on for a body, big flowers with human faces and being in a world enclosed by a box inside another box.

The latest dream I remember something from is one I know had characters. settings and a plot, but I don't remember the details.

I had one of those dreams when I was I believe at the age of 13 or so, in my dreams I was sitting on the toilet and peeing, then I started to feel warm down there almost felt like it was real, I got up so quick and realized that I actually did peed in my PJ. :shock:

I've often wondered why that doesn't happen to me, though I'm very glad it doesn't! But I've had many dreams in my life where I'm peeing, and I just keep peeing for a long, long, long, long time and never stop. Then I wake up and realise I really have to go. Sometimes, the dream is of when I'm in a compromising situation, like in the wrong restroom, or the maintenance staff is coming in to clean, or I'm behind a stump on the side of the road, and the stump won't hide me much longer when people walk past, or other such things.

The dreams I remember are surreal ones involving things like a mini-me Ronald McDonald, a house with huge chasms in the floors and flimsy bridges across them, a handheld button panel that grows chopping knives when you press number 2, door mats that act like jetskis when you bend them lengthwise in water, a floating head with a piece of cloth tacked on for a body, big flowers with human faces and being in a world enclosed by a box inside another box.

The latest dream I remember something from is one I know had characters. settings and a plot, but I don't remember the details.

I used to have a dream often that I would be in a house with strangely sloping corridors and such. After that, I saw similar footage in Beetlejuice.

I've also had a dream that the front yard had holes in it randomly scattered, each about 1 to 2m apart and about 20cm in diameter. It would be dark, as night. Each hole would have a flame coming out of it that would reach around 150cm above the surface of the ground. I was a small child in my dream, as I was in life at the time. I was mysteriously drawn to the flames, but was held back behind my mother's arm, one of many people standing motionlessly staring at the flames, all of us trying to resist approaching them. The adults were singing softly, almost as if they were entranced, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty. Early in the morning, our song shall rise to thee. Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty. God in three persons, blessed trinity." and so on. They were singing together, but softly, some with tears. I remember I was afraid.

Many years later, I saw similar imagery in Lord of the Rings, and was instantly reminded of this dream. I believe the region was called the Dead Marshes.

My weirdest and nightmare dream:

Dad entered my room and dropped his pant then said,

"I'm gonna rape you, son."
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I've dreamed where I was pushed off a building and just before I hit the ground, I wake up... to see myself falling out of the top bunk and about to hit the ground. :eek:

I have had some weird dreams.. where I dream that I'm falling, and wake up flailing and kicking, nearly giving my husband a black eye!

I've had my shares of these weird dreams.

There is a dream that continues to bother me from time to time. In this dream, I kept dreaming about how I was running in the forest and looking over my shoulder only to see a man (could not see his face) chasing after me. It always ends the same way by me running into a tree. Every time, in the dream when I hit the tree, that always wakes me up and that usually gets me into a hyperventilating mode.

I've had my shares of these weird dreams.

There is a dream that continues to bother me from time to time. In this dream, I kept dreaming about how I was running in the forest and looking over my shoulder only to see a man (could not see his face) chasing after me. It always ends the same way by me running into a tree. Every time, in the dream when I hit the tree, that always wakes me up and that usually gets me into a hyperventilating mode.

Wow!

The recurring dream I would have is. I could be dreaming anything. The ending would be the same. A tornado would come and before I could see the devastation I would wake up usually victously

I am one of those that often have nightmares but because I got it quite often that I am used to it. It's no difference from watching a horror movie. Heh. As long as my family and dogs aren't part of it then it's fine. Luckily most of the time it either involved myself or bunch of strangers.

I had weird dreams quite often because sometimes I would sleep with my eyes half opened.

One time when I was sleeping, I remember seeing a black panther walking really close to me and suddenly pounced at me. It turns out to be my dog and yeah she was mostly black. Somehow my reality and dream became blurred and I was seeing my dog as a dangerous panther. Ha!

Few weeks ago, I had a painful dream where I felt pain from getting hurt in my dream. I woke up feeling a bit sore because of my dream. This made me wonder if it's possible to die in real life because of a dream, ya know if you felt too much of pain which can cause a great level of shock or whatever. Heh.

I remember other time where I woke up because I was sleeping in wrong way and it was causing some pain to my arm. This also affected my dream where my arm got hurt as well. So yeah I guess both worlds dream and reality can be crossed somehow.

I had gory dream last night that I went to bathroom and I saw that my back on right side in mirror have zit so I popped it and it ooze ton of pus so I try to squeeze some more and it change into bubble-like so my brother derek came in and saw that and he helped squeeze but last one was huge like 5 feet diameter bubble and it was bubble of my skin but he didn't know so he try to pop it and it wrinkled up and he tried to tear it off and he ripped it so bad that it got some of my stomach skin off and I remember seeing pink skin flesh like 1/2 inch thick on piece he ripped off and I grabbed my stomach screaming in pain and he saw blood so he lay me down on floor and say "move your arms" I did and I saw organs and small intestine so I grabbed my stomach to keep my skin close together so it didn't fall out and derek freaked out and called 911 and I was shocked and I noticed that I didn't feel pain so I wondered if its dream so I tried to "wake" myself up back to reality and it didn't work (usually work) so I thought maybe this is real and I may be in shock that I can't feel pain and got upset and keep trying to wake up and at 1 point I started to black out (dying from blood loss) as soon as blackness closed off I woke up back in reality and talk about huge breath of relief lol
I never get scared of nightmare or anything only bad dream like loved one cheating or died if its horrible one I might cry out of happiness that it wasn't real that's it
Weirdest dream I remmebered at this moment is I swam in purple spongy ocean to blue island (blue grass, blue trees, blue bushes but different shade of blue) and sky was peach-pink with light purple clouds and ocean was too thick (sponge! Come on) and strong current that it kept pulling me back that weird creature flew and picked me up with his talons and carried me to the blue island and asked me if I'm ok lol.

Back