Wedding Cake

It Look Lovely And Tasty, Too. You Got Talent While I 'm Lousy At Baking Cake And Pie.

I have never seen such a beautiful Valentine's Day cake like that before. This is incredible. You got talent Tweetbird, I love it! You go girl! :h5:

Wow, that is very beautiful cake you made Tweetybird. You got an talent of decorating the cake.

when i get married again.. you better get your ass down to Hawaii and make the Hawaii beautiful cake. heh! :D

TweetyBird,

I've been decorating the cakes for my customer in my previous..
and took the learning decorating cakes course any kinds specials by Wilton company come down to my home area and taught everyone.. I love it..

I recommend you try apply Wilton Company and want learn the course any kind special events.
Good Luck!

By the way, your doing great job efforts as your try best do work Valentine Wedding Cake...

Lovely pictures! *wink*
keep up your doing job!

wow, it´s cool cake... I don´t blame your friend for crying when they saw cake...

I decorate the cakes real a lot to host the guests in my house or donate cakes to my friends or clubs...

that cake look so beautiful, tania! wow! i agree with others that you should start your own cake making business! Wow! i'm sure it taste good.. I would eat it all by myself! lol j/k hehe..

I did make this for my good friends n it red cake and real cheese cream also u can see the red heart on top on 2nd picture, they got married on valentine's day at chapel so my fiance and i went to TENN last wed noon be there and watched them at 5pm after that we went Ryan's and party there... so I bring the cake, my friends shocked and dropped their mouth.. They love it!!! my friend cried and say it beautiful.. hehehe.. it made me feel good..

Mjam mjam *yummy* it looks great. wanna some for me? heh!!
yes i bet, your good friends is very happy about your beautiful cake. I am proud of you

Wow, you did an awesome job! real beautiful , love the red roses on the cake, real cute....

I tried to do a wedding cake years ago when I first started learning how to make birthday cakes, I even had my own little kit cake supplies, I used to shop at the cake store often to buy more frosting bags and the tips that goes on top of the frosting bags....I 've made many different birthday cakes, and had brought cake pans of bear, christmas tree, heart, etc....The first time I made a wedding cake, it didn't turn out as good as I thought, I end up sacking up 4 round cake on top, and it slide over :giggle: looks like the cake was half drunk ha....Oh well, I need more practice....

Wow, you did an awesome job! real beautiful , love the red roses on the cake, real cute....

I tried to do a wedding cake years ago when I first started learning how to make birthday cakes, I even had my own little kit cake supplies, I used to shop at the cake store often to buy more frosting bags and the tips that goes on top of the frosting bags....I 've made many different birthday cakes, and had brought cake pans of bear, christmas tree, heart, etc....The first time I made a wedding cake, it didn't turn out as good as I thought, I end up sacking up 4 round cake on top, and it slide over :giggle: looks like the cake was half drunk ha....Oh well, I need more practice....

LOL!! that is so cute that you said look like the cake was half drunk :rofl: you got me laugh lol :lol: :giggle:

TweetyBird,

I've been decorating the cakes for my customer in my previous..
and took the learning decorating cakes course any kinds specials by Wilton company come down to my home area and taught everyone.. I love it..

I recommend you try apply Wilton Company and want learn the course any kind special events.
Good Luck!

By the way, your doing great job efforts as your try best do work Valentine Wedding Cake...

Lovely pictures! *wink*
keep up your doing job!
it very interesting abt this.. thanks for let me know abt this.. i will APPLY hehehe... thanks abt cake! :D

WOW! you make cake for ur friend it's look BEAUUUTTTFFFFUULLL!!!!!!! sista you shuld get ur own Cake Business

Back