*waves*

dhw5320

Reaction score
hi hi hi hi...

*waves*

-David.

:wave: HIIIIIIIIIII baby bro!!!!!!!!!! welcome to AD!!!! surprised u registered yayayayayayya hehehe *huggies* -- kewl avatar u got there! hehe -- thats all the hintie u get! hehe :laugh2:

David!! I just saw Fly Free's post saying that you two are like brother and sister and knew each other from RIT... 1991?! I remember you!! Do you remember me?? By the way, welcome to AD! :wave:

Originally posted by Katzie
David!! I just saw Fly Free's post saying that you two are like brother and sister and knew each other from RIT... 1991?! I remember you!! Do you remember me?? By the way, welcome to AD! :wave:

YES YES u got it!!!!!!!!! yayayay Katzie the very same one! :-D

:lol: It is him!! YAY!! But gosh he looks soo different now which is why I didn't recongized him at first! I took a double look at him and I freaked, but hehehe now I can see Dave! Looks like he has lost a baby face! Of course, he's a man now :lol: but dang he's lookin' fineeeee don'tcha agree Fly Free? ;)

Sorry Dave for talkin' aboutcha, but you just caught me by surprised to see you here and ya know what? It's soo fabulust to see a good ol' RITian face like you again! :D Your saxxxy sister Fly Free recongized my handle name and we've reconnected again! Alrighty Dave hope to hear from ya soon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hello David.. Welcome to AD forum and enjoy being postwhoring!! By the way, I know Fly Free in person and she is kewl dudette. :thumb:

Originally posted by Katzie
:lol: It is him!! YAY!! But gosh he looks soo different now which is why I didn't recongized him at first! I took a double look at him and I freaked, but hehehe now I can see Dave! Looks like he has lost a baby face! Of course, he's a man now :lol: but dang he's lookin' fineeeee don'tcha agree Fly Free? ;)

Sorry Dave for talkin' aboutcha, but you just caught me by surprised to see you here and ya know what? It's soo fabulust to see a good ol' RITian face like you again! :D Your saxxxy sister Fly Free recongized my handle name and we've reconnected again! Alrighty Dave hope to hear from ya soon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

hehe yes yes Katzie he does and hes more punkish now -- likes to dye his hair -- current color is purple i think :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
hehe yes yes Katzie he does and hes more punkish now -- likes to dye his hair -- current color is purple i think :laugh2: :laugh2:

Purple?? :eek: That's not the Dave I knew before :laugh2: Guess he likes to raise hell! :thumb:

Welcome Dave :D

LOL Katzie and Fly Free!! Small world, huh??

Back