• Total voters
Steel said:
so...Pinkie...

you go to the bathroom alot? :D

if you know what I mean.

"P!" "P!" go "P!" go "P!"

okay I'll shut up now...

lol you dork :P

I drink waters too. I also drink few different kind of water such as Dannon, Aquafina, and others.. When I was in Hawaii I drank alot of water (Dannon and Aquafina) which I became addict to it.

PurrMeow

By looking at the numbers of poll, more people don't drink water, but I want to make some suggestions for anyone who don't drink water daily or at all. They should know something about drinking water would benefit their health.

For one, I've learned that drinking waters will cut down the risk of getting a colon cancer by greater number of percentage. I can not bring up the exact number because I am not sure but it's pretty big number.

Also, it also reduces the risk of getting breast cancers. Horray, women, horray! But that can be also applies to men. So water really does benefit you in so many ways, but the taste rather really flavorless but what can you do? Just go for taste or keeping you healthy? It's your call.

Going to bathroom numerous of times a day is a pain in the butt, but it really do benefit everyone's health.

I have to agree with Ravensteve here...

most bottled water are from city water.. they're just fooling you and making profit out of it.

however mostly i drink city water and SAM's choice purfied water :D... pinky.. u gotta add that on the list :squint:

Serendipity said:
By looking at the numbers of poll, more people don't drink water, but I want to make some suggestions for anyone who don't drink water daily or at all. They should know something about drinking water would benefit their health.

For one, I've learned that drinking waters will cut down the risk of getting a colon cancer by greater number of percentage. I can not bring up the exact number because I am not sure but it's pretty big number.

Also, it also reduces the risk of getting breast cancers. Horray, women, horray! But that can be also applies to men. So water really does benefit you in so many ways, but the taste rather really flavorless but what can you do? Just go for taste or keeping you healthy? It's your call.

Going to bathroom numerous of times a day is a pain in the butt, but it really do benefit everyone's health.
u got it there dude... also.. drinking more water ur brain function quicker... for example the person who drinks more water are quicker responding to math problems than those who don't drink much.

Serendipity said:

Not to mention the slightest bit of dehydration will trigger a headache. Water has many benefits.. It is better for your teeth, for your insides, for your skin.. etc etc the lis goes on, really.

Almost everywhere I go have filtered water in the refrigerators or water fountains.
So, I cannot really say that I have any preference, except that many places at my work have Culligan Water Fountains. I drink water like a fish, especially with my current job, I'd say I drink like 6 to 8 glasses of water during my shift. I drink a lot of water at home, and my significant other said a few times as a joke that he should charge me for water. LOL

Liebling:-))) said:
Spring water and also use kitchen water tap, too.

I forget to add... I use tap water alot because I have filter in it but it's not only kitchen.

Back