Votes: 4 11.8%
  • More than one

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

pinkster

Reaction score
I have this thing with water.. (Unrelated to my post, i have 2 rings with waves and a tattoo on my wrist that i drew - looks like waves.)

But I like water - more now than I did when I was younger, so I thought why not make a poll?

Which water supply company do you like best?

Chippewa, Dasani, Aquafina? More than one? None of the above? :)

VOTE!

My vote is Aquafina or Chippewa, so I'll select more than one. I HATE dasani. It has a weird flavor to it.

I'm not much of a water person. I prefer caffienated beverages over water :lol:

But, we have a contract with Zyphyr Hills water company, so that's what I'm used to. But, really, water is water. :giggle:

I drink lots of water at my work, it gets hot there, whew!!! I drink some at home, too.

sequoias said:
I drink lots of water at my work, it gets hot there, whew!!! I drink some at home, too.

Huh? Hot in Washington??? Ain't it winter time right now?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Huh? Hot in Washington??? Ain't it winter time right now?

Actually its been very warm winter. Its gonna be 70 all week next week. The past few weeks we ve had 65 or above. Very dry winter. In case you dont know, Oregon and Washington has same weather system.

It does get hot in my office so I drink a lot of water if possible.

I like to drink Poland Spring water..

Sometime Dansi, or Dannon Spring Water.. depend on where I purchase them..

Wendy

I like city water.Dont you fools know they fill the bottles up in their sink and charge you $2.50 for it? They did a taste test in baltimore on channel 13 news crew marty bass did a taste test between Aquafina and baltimore city water. And more of them chose baltimore city water than Aquafina.There is no differance. WATER IS WATER. And just like dad told me GAS is GAS! Doesnt matter what gas station you go to cause GAS IS GAS its all the same.

I drink Aquafina most of times, but I also drink Dasani but it tasted ok to me. So I'd go with Aquafina.

I think Aquafina is the freshest water I've ever drank. :P

I use Aquafina alot. Water is my favorite drink than any other drinks. :)

so...Pinkie...

you go to the bathroom alot? :D

if you know what I mean.

"P!" "P!" go "P!" go "P!"

okay I'll shut up now...

ravensteve1961 said:
I like city water.Dont you fools know they fill the bottles up in their sink and charge you $2.50 for it? They did a taste test in baltimore on channel 13 news crew marty bass did a taste test between Aquafina and baltimore city water. And more of them chose baltimore city water than Aquafina.There is no differance. WATER IS WATER. And just like dad told me GAS is GAS! Doesnt matter what gas station you go to cause GAS IS GAS its all the same.

Yeah I always think so, where the hell do they get water from?

Hmm I love water. Its just about the only thing I drink, but about once a month I drink Coke. Mostly I drink Aquafina or Dasani. But I only buy it from like gas station or one bottle (not whole pack) on my way out from grocery store if I am thirsty. But at home, I just drink filtered water from sink.

i hate DEER PARK water and AQUAFINA water.. shrugs!!! even any water with minerals in iit.. yikes!!!

i like drinking alot of Dansi, or Dannon Spring Water and most time i drinking alot of water with any flavors in it!!!!! i am crazy over that water with flavors

i havent drinking alot of pops since last year.. i finally cut down, i used to be addicted to caffeine pops since i grew up... i do care about my KIDNEYS, make sure they are still ALIVE!! *shrugs*

:)

plus , i love to add CRYSTAL LIGHT packet pour in Water Bottle, shaking , drink flavor! yummy!!!

TOF

I can't drink Dasani. It tastes horrible. The thing with water it that some people (like myself) notice the differences in water flavors and such. And some people (like my friend Sandy) who say that all water tastes the same.
I personally prefer Fiji water.
8695729.jpg

Back