Was There Just a Major New Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?

I am asking you whether or not the government knew what was going on with FBI investigation on Tsarnaev before the Boston Marathon bombing.

Another example: Since IRS is under the government as well, does it report any fraud to the government?

I believe that CIA, NSA and DHS are the only ones that work with the government tightly for national security.

all agencies pertaining to National Security fall under DHS which falls under White House

:lol: All of the agencies mentioned are government agencies.
:lol: Why no answer to "Another example: Since IRS is under the government as well, does it report any fraud to the government?".

Hey Pres. Obama, TXgolfer is arrested due to tax fraud. Does he need to know that, even though IRS is a government agency?

My point is that when our national security is threatened, DHS reports it to Pres Obama (as Jiro said, CIA and NSA are under DHS).

The UN, NATO, United States, and Afghanistan have an agreement for NATO intervention.

Syria has no such agreement.

So, who will arrest Assad? Sheriff Joe?

Sheriff Joe? Oh YES!!!! please!!! :lol:

Take him to Arizona.

The UN, NATO, United States, and Afghanistan have an agreement for NATO intervention.

Syria has no such agreement.

So, who will arrest Assad? Sheriff Joe?

Chuck Norris. the world police..... as you know - Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

So ..... is Obama going to just stand there and look menacing while Kerry goes to a meeting?

Back