Was There Just a Major New Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?

Vladimir is really Putin this one up Obama's Assad!!!

1234465_10153265786935061_1088821360_n.jpg

Ayman Al-Zawahri, Al Qaeda Leader, Calls For Attacks Inside U.S. For 9/11 Anniversary

Oh wow, I'm no longer accept president's request to airstrike Syria and I just want Al Qaeda to be disbanded, also kill their leader. If between Al Qaeda vs. al-Assad so Syria is better with al-Assad.

Hey moderate and secular rebels, we can't help you because Al Qaeda got involved so put 3 factions - Al Qaeda rebels vs. moderate/secular rebels vs. al-Assad in fight. Go blame on Al Qaeda for messed up the Syria and lose our support.

In case, if Al Qaeda successfully takeover of Syrian government so I bet Russia will going take care of it at their expense and Israel probably have defend their border.

No surprise about Al Qaeda and Hezbollah hate around.

Ayman Al-Zawahri, Al Qaeda Leader, Calls For Attacks Inside U.S. For 9/11 Anniversary

Oh wow, I'm no longer accept president's request to airstrike Syria and I just want Al Qaeda to be disbanded, also kill their leader. If between Al Qaeda vs. al-Assad so Syria is better with al-Assad.

Hey moderate and secular rebels, we can't help you because Al Qaeda got involved so put 3 factions - Al Qaeda rebels vs. moderate/secular rebels vs. al-Assad in fight. Go blame on Al Qaeda for messed up the Syria and lose our support.

In case, if Al Qaeda successfully takeover of Syrian government so I bet Russia will going take care of it at their expense and Israel probably have defend their border.

No surprise about Al Qaeda and Hezbollah hate around.
Yesterday I saw the news on TV about another son of a bitch (Ayman al-Zawahri). No one wants to tell where he is when $25 millions reward is offered by US State Dept. I hope someday someone will.

Back