Warning..Deaf Scammers

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
Well.. a month ago... one from Yahoo im me telling me I won 150,000 from FreeLotto - Where you can win $10,000,000.00 FREE !... I never go there and play... he asked me to pay 150 bucks for FedEx delivery.. I reported him to yahoo that he is scamming... he left me alone..

yesterday on AIM... He im me telling me i won 700,000 from FreeLotto - Where you can win $10,000,000.00 FREE !... i need to pay UPS 250 bucks.. i said HELL NO.. Call him fucking scammer... i blocked him...

You need to be aware more deaf scammers will im one of you and tell you that you win some money... it is SCAMMER...

I am happy, that you didn't give your 250bucks. I hope they will be give up for Deaf lottery scam, sooner...

Yes, I'm aware and every time someone from yahoo imed me and tell me that I win something I don't even bother to talk to them, I just put them on ignored. I don't know why others had waste their time even chatting with scammers.

I don't have that problem anymore since I deleted my yahoo account.

also beware of 'new dating websties'
they insist you to fill in your details
later that information get used by someone else (connected) to try con form you, or even scam in a similar way as film 'birthday girl' showed (without that happy ending, obviously) Russians are the worst for that, the film isnt far off from the truth.

Last edited:
It's same happened to me. I deleted it. You can report to FBI.

Back