Wanted to drop a line and said "Big Hello" for short time!

Hey welcome back Purrmeow.. I bet ya been keeping busy on your toes as well.. lol

Welcome back purrmeow. I hope all goes well with your bunch of kiddos.:wave:

:welcome: back to Alldeaf, PurrMeow! Hope all is well for you and your family! :)

Hey, Dont you nice to say "Hi to PurrMeow". Please look at her avatar FEB 2005, she was first join here, than you. you joined too late here AUG 2006.
btw,

Hi Purrmeow,
welcome back :wave:

I still dont know who she is. Hell I dont know many people who joined up before I got aboard. :roll:

Lumbi, you do not need to 'know' EVERYBODY on this forum :roll:

Everyone knows, Lumbi. No need to point to someone. :)

I still dont know who she is. Hell I dont know many people who joined up before I got aboard. :roll:

really, I dont know "purrmeow", too. But, Alldeaf is always welcome, whatever new members or old members. I say "hello".
I never do that, "who are you [POINT!!!]" It is not nice company!!!! where is first nice communication --> "hi or hello"??? *look right and left*
Do you like? if you and me meet first time somewhere on the place and your friend want introduce me about you. I say first to you "who are u"?......................... come on!!! I would be embarrassing.

really, I dont know "purrmeow", too. But, Alldeaf is always welcome, whatever new members or old members. I say "hello".
I never do that, "who are you [POINT!!!]" It is not nice company!!!! where is first nice communication --> "hi or hello"??? *look right and left*
Do you like? if you and me meet first time somewhere on the place and your friend want introduce me about you. I say first to you "who are u"?......................... come on!!! I would be embarrassing.

I'm with you. I agree. He is very rude and not polite. :roll: You're same as my feeling. I am tired of him because he always insult to everyone.

I'm with you. I agree. He is very rude and not polite. :roll: You're same as my feeling. I am tired of him because he always insult to everyone.

Thank you! I think, he need go back to High School or College School and learn with "how is around company?" i see, he has not very good feeling and understand about conversation.

Thank you! I think, he need go back to High School or College School and learn with "how is around company?" i see, he has not very good feeling and understand about conversation.

You're welcome. Yeah, I agree. He is a loveless or heartless to welcome for everyone. He is a childish.

First take a chill pill. Second, not everyone have to follow some kind of same rule you re following. Some people greeting differently. If a stranger come and shout to me, i would say 'who re you?!

I dont point fingering to people lol :roll:

Touche.

Silly me. I need to go to see dr that there's something wrong with metal plate in my head.

You're welcome. Yeah, I agree. He is a loveless or heartless to welcome for everyone. He is a childish.

Jeebus. Go to Introduction thread and you will see I welcomed everyone many times. Stop assuming. count your eggs before you hatch them.

Btw, Purrmeow and I were joking around. No need to get drama and see my sig.

Back