Want to meet me?

I am hearing but can sign, and I'd really like to meet deaf people, but I'll chat either way :)
Hi … my name is Aron .. would you like a chat sometime .. if interesting.. you could email me at aronsusya@icloud.com .. so we can go from there where we can chat easily to get know better …
Forward to hear soon
Aron

Hi … my name is Aron .. would you like a chat sometime .. if interesting.. you could email me at aronsusya@icloud.com .. so we can go from there where we can chat easily to get know better …
Forward to hear soon
Aron
All of these post you commented on are super old and the users have most likely moved on.

Watch out for who you advertise to meet online.... lots of creepers... :ugh: Haven't you seen any of these news stories out there about Craigslist killers and all that stuff!? Be careful out there... There are lots of people on this site who aren't Deaf and just pop in to come seeking marriage and other weirdo things like that.... :ugh: You never know.... :ugh: Just saying....
There are a lot of Hard-of-Hearing people (like me) on here too and I am not a weirdo!

Back