Wanna be a Mod?

Originally posted by kevbo
If you want to be a moderator, you gotta have to be enrolling in AllDeaf University.

Who is the professor?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Can't - I am taking Alex's advice and now a proud student of the California School for the Postwhore. I will get a shirt that says
Proud Student
for the

make sure they don't leave off the word "post"

what is the uniform requirement? am I suppose to look like Brit Spears in that "private school" music video LOL

I don't mind being the mod but not now. I don't feel that I fit the expectation of being a mod but someday if someone recommends me to be one why not.

same here i dont mind being a moderator, but I'm not into deaf life much. i'm more into general discussions. oh well. if u guys want to nominate me then i ll try my best to be a fair moderator.

Alex, I nominate Bbnt. I believe he can be worth moderating since he has the respect and common sense to make ad funny and alive w/ his posts. Hes on most of the time.

Heil Alex !!! LOl .. I don't mind to be Mod anywhere whatever u feel that i would be fit in... I am pretty much humble and respectable to allot of ppl for their own taste as long as they keep their tounge clean. I feel It would be great experience for me to do the Mod from the Forums otherwise i has been done opeators for Chatroom before. so I just want to get idea what is the different between forums and chatroom of Mod. If u have any questions to ask me anything Please feel free to talk to me anytime.

If you want to be a moderator, then don't be a severe post-whore. Also, don't flame others... try to be neutral... and don't go off-topic too often.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If you want to be a moderator, then don't be a severe post-whore. Also, don't flame others... try to be neutral... and don't go off-topic too often.
What do you mean don't be a severe post-whore? A mod who have something reasonable to say can't post as much as they'd like?

Originally posted by e
What do you mean don't be a severe post-whore? A mod who have something reasonable to say can't post as much as they'd like?
They can post as much as they want... just be reasonable. What I mean was... those people who post like 100 posts in under 30 minutes with something like :) or :fu: or :gives: instead of having something meaningful to say.

Back