Violence worsens in Egypt

Yes, it is just compare to someone saying Obama was born in Kenya. :roll:

Not interested in conspiracy theories either.

Egypt protests: America's secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising - Telegraph

The disclosures, contained in previously secret US diplomatic dispatches released by the WikiLeaks website, show American officials pressed the Egyptian government to release other dissidents who had been detained by the police.

I guess you are interested in that bridge for sale too?

Stein offered me to buy a house if I vote conservative. :roll:

Everything ██████ ███ ███████ ██ is █████ ████ ██ ██████ ███ fine. The █████ ███████ ████ Government ██████ ████ knows █████ █████ ███ best █████.

:roll:

Everything ██████ ███ ███████ ██ is █████ ████ ██ ██████ ███ fine. The █████ ███████ ████ Government ██████ ████ knows █████ █████ ███ best █████.

:roll:

You are so bad. :lol:

I see it now, guy wakes in the morning, grabs his AK47 and runs out blazing ammo and theres no return fire.... Damn, I missed it all, and not a soul in sight anywhere. But he will be the richest person with the biggest glass factory.

I see it now, guy wakes in the morning, grabs his AK47 and runs out blazing ammo and theres no return fire.... Damn, I missed it all, and not a soul in sight anywhere. But he will be the richest person with the biggest glass factory.
Goes to take his vest off and pulls the pin....opps

Both of them are fairly bad - they got wiped during holy war about 1,000+ years ago.

Persia (Iran) wasn't originally Islamic country.

very true,i lost plot on who the goodies and baddies out there

Unless he's killed by lions or other man-eaters.

The Virgin Mary Church Building in Delga, Egypt Is No More

The Virgin Mary Church Building in Delga, Egypt Is No More

Miracles are rare in modern times. More common is hardship, and plenty befell the churches of Delga. St. George was attacked a number of times and its domes destroyed. An enthusiastic bishop built two minarets only to have the Egyptian police destroy them. More threatening than a persecuting state was the mob. The ancient churches were attacked several times in the past. On July 28, Molotov cocktails and stones were thrown. The churches survived that day.

But survival was not destined two weeks later. The army’s violent crackdown on Mohamed Morsi’s supporters in Cairo unleashed a wave of attacks on churches the like of which Copts had not seen in centuries, thus laying waste to examples of a unique byway in the history of architecture, religious structures that are a hybrid of Egyptian, Greco-Roman and Christian Byzantine styles. Dozens of churches were burned and destroyed in the largest attack on Coptic houses of worship since 1321. A complete tally is still to be written. But in its latest report, the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, Egypt’s best human-rights organization, documents a total of 47 churches attacked, of which 25 were burned, seven looted and destroyed, five partly damaged, and 10 attacked without sustaining heavy damage.

In this maelstrom, the ancient Virgin Mary Church was not spared. In a day of brutality, the people of Delga distinguished themselves. All three of Delga’s Coptic churches were destroyed. So were a Catholic and a Protestant church in the city. In place of Virgin Mary Church, the mob placed a sign: The Martyrs Mosque.

If it's a fact that the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad did it, do you think US will attack them anytime soon?

If it's a fact that the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad did it, do you think US will attack them anytime soon?

I hope so and we need to get involved to help poor Syrians who attacked by pro-government (Bashar al-Assad).

It is not cool to use chemical weapon that destroy the environment. :mad:

one thing to be mindful - not all Muslims are hateful, or militant, or fighting among each other-
Actually, that would be most of them. Only a very noisy few are making the problems.

Back