View Video (Sorenson)

:hmm:I checked my VP 200 for the update, and it says it is up to date.

It didn't say that I need to make a new update for my VP-200..

It may take a while to spread updates for all VP-200, so we'll wait and see.

Well, SignMail is for Sorenson VRS only. Not P2P. PurpleMail is for both of VRS and P2P.

Can these updates be denied... my parents are in their 80's and all this update technobabble stuff is confusing for them... as long as the system remains basic they can handle that... but if they keep adding on adding on adding on it'll only confuse them...

I'm still waiting for MVP, HVORS and some of the others to get their acts together and start getting their devices out to people... been over a year for some when applied to get one. ...

Another unannounced update from sorenson, it does not even mention it on their website.

Another unannounced update from sorenson, it does not even mention it on their website.

That's what's fun about them. It's like Christmas. :)

*snip*I'm still waiting for MVP, HVORS and some of the others to get their acts together and start getting their devices out to people... been over a year for some when applied to get one. ...

I hope the MVP is not for your parents. If they can't handle the basicness of a VP-200, I highly doubt using an MVP will be easy for them.

Does the Video Center allow me to send or receive point-to-point video messages?
No. The Video Center does not currently allow users to send or receive videos between other videophone users Sorenson understands the interest our customers have in sending these "point-to-point" video messages, so we are working on this capability for the future.

at least they are still working at it -_-

newsletter been out few days
Sorenson VRS® sept 2009

I looked for it in the newsletter there is no mention about the update. If there was update already they would have announced it but nothing happening for a past week now....they are very slow in announcing news...geesh

at least they are still working at it -_-

Working on it? I don't know if they will plan on working on it. Just like MVP...the message says on the MVP for video conference call, it says they are working on this feature. Question is....how long they will give out those features?? Both MVP and VP200 features will take a longgggggggg time.:roll:

Got mine last week. It is cool and I have patience for a new feature to come out. I heard that they are working on block feature so I hope that it will come out some day.

Working on it? I don't know if they will plan on working on it. Just like MVP...the message says on the MVP for video conference call, it says they are working on this feature. Question is....how long they will give out those features?? Both MVP and VP200 features will take a longgggggggg time.:roll:

If we want them do faster, we need to pay service.. know what I am saying...

Do you think we need to pay those service in future? Not just SVRS, in general.

Back