Vietnam Culture and cuisine

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
A LITTLE TASTE of SUMMER (Bún thịt nướng)
As the weather improved 10 degrees this week, I wanted to bring a little taste of summer into my life. I decided to make Bún Thịt Nướng, a grilled meat, herby noodle salad that has that delicious fresh and zingy quality common to a lot of Vietnamese dishes. I made this recipe up based on my memory of it and my lack of a barbecue and it was every bit as good as any I have ever had. It is also relatively easy and would make a delicious picnic or packed lunch provided you keep the garnish separate (and dry).
cl7qtkt0p1ypprgq03l.jpg

gl9juadmfz5kgyranb5g.jpg

t91w823doqfg68dvqdh.jpg

:naughty:

Hi Jen,

I love Vietnamese food! I recently did a meetup with an AllDeaf member from out of town, and we went to this Southern Vietnamese restaurant. Soooo good! Fresh rolls and Sate soup:):):)

i saw viet nam cooking program they go to this place called 'vally of spiders'they caught and fried platefull of spiders vietnam food put me off but i veggie

little boys go into jungle catch big ones about twenty to a pot fried live..it turned my stomach,what you having for tea :)

can give you recipie..they real big spiders...things you see and wish had not and that is one

Thanks AlleyCat. I actually PM'd FF and she explained it to me. I was starting to feel too dopey to ask again in the thread - I didn't realize she was addressing the OP.

A LITTLE TASTE of SUMMER (Bún thịt nướng)
As the weather improved 10 degrees this week, I wanted to bring a little taste of summer into my life. I decided to make Bún Thịt Nướng, a grilled meat, herby noodle salad that has that delicious fresh and zingy quality common to a lot of Vietnamese dishes. I made this recipe up based on my memory of it and my lack of a barbecue and it was every bit as good as any I have ever had. It is also relatively easy and would make a delicious picnic or packed lunch provided you keep the garnish separate (and dry).
cl7qtkt0p1ypprgq03l.jpg

gl9juadmfz5kgyranb5g.jpg

t91w823doqfg68dvqdh.jpg

:naughty:

twice told you introduce

http://www.alldeaf.com/introduce-yourself/91056-i-am-vietnam.html
6 muplite accounts thread not good (introduce) posts serious :shock:

that is terribles
we are tried to you.

He think so want to pay? cash serious! better lock up on thread.

It is tough of the trolling violation,

Thank you very much! I am from vietnam. I wrote the English translation. I am very glad that you were interested in that.

Back