Video "This is the new Sh!t" in ASL

The Highlander

Reaction score
got this from a friend of mine, thought I would also share it with you if you haven't seen it.

[yt]AaAmlhzELpw[/yt]

I like it! Finally something from the same old same old lets interpret hymns for the deaf into something that maybe some deafs like. Not all deafies are holy rollers, some are hardcore and love it. Deafs should have access to ALL music, not just what one deems appropriate for them.

I think it good to have different videos in ASL not just for those goody-goody music but to allow the deaf to view different kinds of music.

LOVE IT! SO KAWAII! Give this music a 10 stars!!!

I really like something so different than other songs I used to watch. :D:D:D

I....... just lost my appetite. He reminds me of monster in my closet :Ohno:

LOL, Im used to this, I have an older brother that was very hardcore, I listened to Manson, Tool, Offspring, Godsmack, Disturbed, Smashing Pumpkins, Rob Zombie, etc. for hours on end. I didnt like all of it, but I grew to like some of it.

When we were home alone after school he would crank up his music way loud to annoy the hell out of me. If there was a song I liked I would secretly steal the CD from him to listen to the song and burn it off onto the computer to later burn to a blank CD.

In our area hardcore definitely wasn't the in thing, and guys wearing makeup were often the object of torture from the football team, lol.

well I like the idea and I thin its good that he tried to interpret it at the same rhythm as the song. But I would have preferred him to just do the signs without the costume/makeup.

Still I'd give it 4 stars.

uhhhhh thats kinda freaky to me. but i have seen and been using that "shit" sign asl all my life. whats the deal?. im suprised its new to you for asl sign:|

I would call that a "performance", not interpreting. The signer is made up, costumed, and using special camera effects to make this presentation. He's not interpreting while a live hearing person performs--he is the performer himself.

That's quite different. So many profane. I'm not into Marilyn Manson's music.

wow. that's cool. I'm into Signmark, anyway.

im much into storyteller coming from LIT.

Back