Valentine's day what do you think???

It can go either way for anyone, just make the most of it, you're life isn't over! Last year it was singles night with the girls, now bf is treating me somewhere swanky in Downtown New Orleans. Great timing to wear an evening dress and being pregnant. :P

WHOOOO HOOOO break it down hot momma!!!!!!
TLeG5ec.gif

Being the smartarse that I am I sent my nephew flowers with a squirrel for Valentines day :laugh2:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150214_204254.jpg
    20150214_204254.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 34
It looks good! My hub and girl preferred a plain pb cookies. Curious. Do I have to bake pb with kisses in the oven or after taking cookies out of the oven then add kisses candy on cookies? I never tried that. Ha

I put them on when there's about one minute (or even just 30 seconds) left for baking. Then back to the oven. If you cook the chocolate for too long it ruins them so only about a minute so it sets into the cookies.

nah.. that happens sometimes where the page may not fully load so pics go missing. If you either refresh the page or exit and come back to the page the picture will show up. That's what happened with me.. I couldn't see the pic, replied then when I returned to the thread I could see it.

Back