Valentine's day what do you think???

Stop wasting money on ski trips. Go to her. You can take up deep sea diving instead.

I would but she does not have time. she's very busy at work all days long. maybe next month. or next next month.

Oh bummer, when will she returns???

most likely never. so that means we'll probably break up... again. wouldn't be surprised if we're back again later. maybe third time's a charm? lol

most likely never. so that means we'll probably break up... again. wouldn't be surprised if we're back again later. maybe third time's a charm? lol

Oh im sorry. Keep living on, until something will come up to you, and you will know when its time. i know i babble. But i know youre ok.

I may actually have a lunch date this weekend and I don't think it being Valentine's Day has anything to do with the timing.

A former co-worker of my late husband called in December to scoop whether or not I was "available". I "put him off" till after the holidays (hey, it was a call I certainly wasn't expecting). He's been sick off and on, so we haven't been able to pick a day to meet up. He called yesterday and is supposed to call again today to set something up for this weekend. I don't know how I feel about this, my first "date" after my husband's passing, but figure it can't hurt to meet and talk. I have met the guy back when they worked together, so he's not a total stranger.

I may actually have a lunch date this weekend and I don't think it being Valentine's Day has anything to do with the timing.

A former co-worker of my late husband called in December to scoop whether or not I was "available". I "put him off" till after the holidays (hey, it was a call I certainly wasn't expecting). He's been sick off and on, so we haven't been able to pick a day to meet up. He called yesterday and is supposed to call again today to set something up for this weekend. I don't know how I feel about this, my first "date" after my husband's passing, but figure it can't hurt to meet and talk. I have met the guy back when they worked together, so he's not a total stranger.

:)

I didn't know about your husband's passing. my condolence. but I think it would be nice to have a little change - just go out and enjoy a companionship.

Yeah, I'm with Jiro, never hurt to just go out and talk. Ooh, I'm getting excited for you, maybe it will turn into something. Keep us posted, any and everything. I'm all for romance.

:)

I didn't know about your husband's passing. my condolence. but I think it would be nice to have a little change - just go out and enjoy a companionship.

Yeah, I'm with Jiro, never hurt to just go out and talk. Ooh, I'm getting excited for you, maybe it will turn into something. Keep us posted, any and everything. I'm all for romance.

Thanks guys. That's what I plan to do. My husband passed away 5-1/2 years ago.

Wear Red...smile and show some luff!...I feel Valentine's Day is a very special day for those in Love, even "secret admirers"....It's also a way to liven up ur day/night. Lots of men frequent Victoria's Secret for their Lovers....and why not?...It's hard to keep a relationship alive....as for Jiro...time waits for no man...Go get ur girl!...And for us women, if there's a guy that you have ur eye on...Valentine's Day is great for picking out a card and sending it to them....Lots of guys are shy & timid, so the woman takes the first step....

As for me....its just another day....God my Valentine Hug today, (grandsons)..

I think it's dumb! There really doesn't need to be such a thing, but all those who make money from it of course love it!

I agree , I think it dumb too , we don't need a holiday to tell people we love them. The cost of cards today is insane $4.00 or more for a card plus a stamp , a phone call or email would be cheaper . I would rather give the money to the person than give it to Hallmark .

Valentine's Day made me think of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1VEO9C4VQ[/ame]

Holidays are okay. But I think that holidays like Valentine and Christmas are all about buying power and making us feel the need to celebrate the holidays. I am not making enough money to buy materials that I could not afford to. But if I could express my feeling, then that would be okay for buying cards and to give that token of thoughts letting them know I care. It is not easy when it come with money. It can be a headache. **sigh** :(

cooltext1920835182_zps0e554276.png

Valentine's Day is not a holiday.

Back