Used car trade-in experiences?

eyeth, check your fuse for wiper that might be it.

Me Punctured, what kind of car u got now and what were u looking to buy ?

Sellin ur car

To the person who asked about trading in your car or selling it outright (sell to people)...have you thought about maybe selling it on Ebay? I am a LONG TIME ebay user who has NEVER had any problems. (I do all my research and invest good time in what I am bidding/selling to make sure I get best dollar/sell items truthfully).

I sold my old travel trailer camper on Ebay...got 1,200 for it. I listed everything that was wrong with it truthfully(it was old...1973 model) and it got sold. When person came to pay/pick up, we went over what I had listed wrong and he thanked me for being honest and paid me. He drove over 600 miles with all his family to come get it. He lived in the deep south of Texas and I'm up in KC.

I'm gettin ready to sell my '98 Geo/Chevy Metro. I thought about selling to my friends at work, but then thought that wouldnt be a good idea. I'll invest my time into seeing about selling it on Ebay and get the most bang for my buck. Whatever money I get from that...is going towards the purchase of a new '07 Chevy Cobalt (power everything..load it all up with power..even sunroof) since I'll be getting a HUGE discount from GM retiree discount.

Just an idea if you want more bang for your buck.

Buying used cars are "expensive" than new cars. Isn't that true?

Almost all car dealers refuse to trade a car if your car has 150,000 miles.

yeah since i bought the new used van so far i have shelled out almost 2 thous bucks on it. 600 for the van and about 880 on repairs...it is old...nothing i can do but it gets me from a to b with no problems so far *knocks on wood*

If you are thinking to buying a used car by trading in your car. For crying out loud dont go to the dealer that is not associate with the brand of the car. Like Honda, Mazda, Ford car dealer. I mean dont go to used car dealer. Cuz I had my bad expierence with my truck and I am fed up with it. The dealer is a big time ripped off and was on the news big time. I even reported them with BBB but guess what they opt out. damn them. They dont care all they want was money.

My next car will be at the proper dealer not the used car dealer. Used car dealer will rip off anybody. :rl: :rl:

Back