US officially ends Iraq war

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean compassion like this...

How civilized!

Troll much? You obviously are attempting to take things out of context as well as using comprehension that extends no deeper than the surface.

If you have anything productive to add to the discussion, add it. If your only intent is to inflame and attempt to incite certain members, go find someone else to play with. Your asinine games are wearing thin. Grow up and act like the adult you claim to be.

What a shame that some are so shallow as to not be capable of seeing that.

What a shame that someone with your education level has nothing else to do but post here.

What a shame that someone with your education level has nothing else to do but post here.

Unless you have something to add to the topic, your trolling is nothing but an indication of your own misery. Deal with it and stop trying to spread it over everyone else.

I don't know what is going on with you recently, other than your newfound conversion, but I am not the only one that has noticed that you have become a hateful, intolerant, miserable person. Maybe you need to take some time for a little self reflection.

Troll much? You obviously are attempting to take things out of context as well as using comprehension that extends no deeper than the surface.

If you have anything productive to add to the discussion, add it. If your only intent is to inflame and attempt to incite certain members, go find someone else to play with. Your asinine games are wearing thin. Grow up and act like the adult you claim to be.

You are welcome to put me on ignore. The post you "liked" (and there was another) does not fit my definition of compassion so I noted it.

As for me I support the guys/gals who took an oath to protect our country and had the courage to keep the oath even if the job was not what they expected. The fallen deserve out sympathy as do the families who raised and lost sons and daughter who were courageous enough to keep an oath they made to their country in the face of potential death.

We sadly live in a country where many can not even keep their oath to their spouse in the face of bills or temptation. Some can't even keep their oath to Blockbuster. What these young people did was extraordinary and their death deserves our sympathy whether others are willing to give it to them or not.

Some people play fantasy football for leisure. Some people read and write during their leisure time. Got something against nerds?

You are welcome to put me on ignore. The post you "liked" (and there was another) does not fit my definition of compassion so I noted it.

As for me I support the guys/gals who took an oath to protect our country and had the courage to keep the oath even if the job was not what they expected. The fallen deserve out sympathy as do the families who raised and lost sons and daughter who were courageous enough to keep an oath they made to their country in the face of potential death.

We sadly live in a country where many can not even keep their oath to their spouse in the face of bills or temptation. Some can't even keep their oath to Blockbuster. What these young people did was extraordinary and their death deserves our sympathy whether others are willing to give it to them or not.

What you don't seem to realize is that sending them over there for an unjust and unneccesary war is not supporting them.:roll: And speaking out against that war is not unsupportive, either. One is perfectly capable of supporting the individual without condoning the action. Just because you are not capable of separating the two, doesn't mean that it can't be accomplished.

Why would I put you on ignore? That would mean that you have some sort of an impact.

Sorry we disagree.

Seemed that making negative comments regarding our service personnel is also trolling, IMO. The business of war is never pretty, but those that were drafted and fought in my generation were not simply robotic idiots that loved a good kill. Your blanket statements regarding military personnel after 1945 included those men and women. Seemed like this thread was becoming a "bashing the military" thread. Alleycat had to basically defend her SO that served in Iraq.

First off. Criticizing the military is not trolling. How is that trolling? Ridiculous for you to even suggest that, especially as a defense for your own trolling.

My blanket statement? What exactly about it wasn't true? Please give me one instance where American soldiers have DIRECTLY defended the freedom of American citizens since 1945. I challenge you to name even a single one. I'm sorry if you got emotional over that and feel the need to respond in a trolling manner. Why don't you instead offer some a logical and reasoned rebuttal?

Next, I never said troops are robotic idiots that only liked a good kill. But they are killers. That is what they are trained to do. Let's not wrap euphemisms around it or deny this. We're never going to consciously advance as a species as long as we hold onto this mentality that there is something noble and good in killing other human beings. I'm not saying war is always avoidable, but doing what inescapably must be done is a lot different from doing the right thing.

We're annoying with all of our facts and proper grammar. lol

How about the fact that a strong and trained military keeps us from being attacked again and gives our citizens a chance at living in peace?!

How about the fact that a strong and trained military keeps us from being attacked again and gives our citizens a chance at living in peace?!

Our military is going to prevent another terrorist attack? How? By killing everyone in the Middle East?

Right.

:bsflag:

You worship Ronald Reagan, don't you?

Oh, I'm so sorry to have offended you. Please, cry a river for me. :sure:

Not at all, those people who died took the job to allow people like you to say things like that. If you choose not to have sympathy for them that is your choice too.

Ronald Reagan, ah yes! Built our military strong and our economy and brought peace to the world! One of the top five presidents of all time! The best ever in my lifetime so far! Worship him? Nope! I worship God almighty!

Not at all, those people who died took the job to allow people like you to say things like that. If you choose not to have sympathy for them that is your choice too.

Oh puh-leeeeze. We didn't invade Iraq for our freedom. :roll:

We're annoying with all of our facts and proper grammar. lol

dd565_memes-trollface-gifs-part.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back