Update on Hockeydude77(AKA Chris)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

CSign, your comments are distasteful and insensitive to this thread which is to show concern for one of AD's members who is seriously ill and injured. Take your petty selfish arguments elsewhere. It is not always about you! Enough said.

My comments were perfectly in line with the way the thread was going, as threads always tend to go slightly off topic at times.

I was responding to Reba, not you. :ty:

So.....what is the latest on our lovebirds with bad luck? Did they fly to Las Vegas?

You know what's sad? If we find out this chick is a fraud, you all are going to feel SO offended and violated, and be all pissed off that she duped you. Remember, Byrdie?

It would be nice if we could take everything at face value on message boards, but, we can't. Half the crap posted on here is bogus, and, people buy into the hype. I hope for your sake this is real, but, I really think Mushy Cookies is taking y'all for a ride.

You know what's sad? If we find out this chick is a fraud, you all are going to feel SO offended and violated, and be all pissed off that she duped you. Remember, Byrdie?

It would be nice if we could take everything at face value on message boards, but, we can't. Half the crap posted on here is bogus, and, people buy into the hype. I hope for your sake this is real, but, I really think Mushy Cookies is taking y'all for a ride.
It would be disappointing, yes, but it would also be a relief to know that there is no one suffering as we thought there was in the related threads. Then, we can move on and refocus.

It wouldn't be all surprising to find out hockeydude and Mushy are one and the same.

It wouldn't be all surprising to find out hockeydude and Mushy are one and the same.

Maybe they need one of those profile pictures with a face painted as both man and woman.

I really don't like to speculate and make assumptions on this, but it has gotten quiet ever since the "faker" accusations first surfaced. Maybe I should create a second profile, so I can fall in love with myself. :hmm:

Maybe they need one of those profile pictures with a face painted as both man and woman.

I really don't like to speculate and make assumptions on this, but it has gotten quiet ever since the "faker" accusations first surfaced. Maybe I should create a second profile, so I can fall in love with myself. :hmm:

I call 'em like I see 'em. It's SO easy to dupe people online; especially if the person malingering thinks they have a sympathetic audience. She obviously thought that until she's was called out. Now, she's gone underground. Seems weird, huh? :cool2:

I call 'em like I see 'em. It's SO easy to dupe people online; especially if the person malingering thinks they have a sympathetic audience. She obviously thought that until she's was called out. Now, she's gone underground. Seems weird, huh? :cool2:

Well, you were kind of late to the calling out party, but your credentials are sufficient for entrance.

Well, I'm not sure what's going on here. I may have joined here in 2008, but have not hang out in here for 4 years. I don't know if it's "normal" for this site to have members to sign up several different accounts or being banned and then sign up with different name with different email address - then I guess AD administrator will have to step up to prevent from repeat offenders. I used to be an administrator on one site few years ago, I was able to look up IP address of all members to see if anyone use multi-account or banned person sign up.

As for situation with MushyCookie and hockeyfan1977 - I would leave that to adminstrator to decide what he/she want to do with this. I don't think it's up to us to call them out without any solid evidence that "they" are duping us.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing anyone trying to dupe us into their own amusement and I would rather see this situation taken care of in right way.

Well, I'm not sure what's going on here. I may have joined here in 2008, but have not hang out in here for 4 years. I don't know if it's "normal" for this site to have members to sign up several different accounts or being banned and then sign up with different name with different email address - then I guess AD administrator will have to step up to prevent from repeat offenders. I used to be an administrator on one site few years ago, I was able to look up IP address of all members to see if anyone use multi-account or banned person sign up.

As for situation with MushyCookie and hockeyfan1977 - I would leave that to adminstrator to decide what he/she want to do with this. I don't think it's up to us to call them out without any solid evidence that "they" are duping us.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing anyone trying to dupe us into their own amusement and I would rather see this situation taken care of in right way.
It has been brought to the attention of the staff. They have not done anything, so I think it is safe to say there is no solid proof. I am trusting the people with access to IP addresses and email accounts.

My comments were perfectly in line with the way the thread was going, as threads always tend to go slightly off topic at times.

I was responding to Reba, not you. :ty:

This is more than "slightly off topic'" ., is a thread about a person having cancer and I can't believe someone brought what 'Musky cookie' mean .

It has been brought to the attention of the staff. They have not done anything, so I think it is safe to say there is no solid proof. I am trusting the people with access to IP addresses and email accounts.

I guess there's nothing we can do about it. The best way to deal with this situation is ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back