Upcoming New $50.00 Bill

Nancy said:
There's going to be a new $50.00 bill coming up....it has the updated security features on it, just like the new $20.00 that we all have now.

Click here to see the new features of the $50.00 bill:
http://www.moneyfactory.com/newmoney/main.cfm/currency/new50

Nancy

I'm really starting to miss the green paper. When i'm like 70 and i have a grandchild ask me why people used to call dollars "greenbacks" i hope i can remember with that pukestain 50 waving in my face.

It's nice to see my relative on a dollar bill with surrounding colors... yes I'm related to U.S. Grant through my mother's side :)

I think it's good the USA mint are doing something to address the problem of counterfeiting by making a new currency even harder to copy.

It's always interesting to watch changes being made to your currency, sometimes for the better or worse.

Megladon said:
I'm really starting to miss the green paper. When i'm like 70 and i have a grandchild ask me why people used to call dollars "greenbacks" i hope i can remember with that pukestain 50 waving in my face.
i agree with u megladon. i wanted t he dollar bill to stay green.. its beautiful enough. and i want it to last long .. and heh. but.. keeping ur old green dollar bills for years will be worth alot :D

It's about time the US's taken steps in getting the money colourised! ;) Australia has very colourful monies here.
$100 is mustard yellow/green
$50 is yellow
$20 is red
$10 is blue
$5 is pink

No $1's here at all. We do have $1 and $2 in COINS.

Back