Upcoming 2009 movies

I totally forgot about Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince coming out in '09!
I think a lot of people have gotten over harry potter, but I just now became a huge HP nerd. haha. I'm super-excited now.

I totally forgot about Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince coming out in '09!
I think a lot of people have gotten over harry potter, but I just now became a huge HP nerd. haha. I'm super-excited now.

People getting over Harry Potter would proably because of the final book that came out about afew months ago, and there no more as it has ended the series.

I'm not sure if u knew about Harry Potter and the half blood prince will actually be in two parts because based on the book is a VERY long story. That could be why it was delayed to split the next film into two parts and other reason is that one of the actors who played as the student in the new film was stabbed to death afew months ago as well.

People getting over Harry Potter would proably because of the final book that came out about afew months ago, and there no more as it has ended the series.

I'm not sure if u knew about Harry Potter and the half blood prince will actually be in two parts because based on the book is a VERY long story. That could be why it was delayed to split the next film into two parts and other reason is that one of the actors who played as the student in the new film was stabbed to death afew months ago as well.

Actually, it will be just one movie. From what I know, it's around 2 and half hours long. The 7th and final installment in the series of Harry Potter novels will be split into two movies and they will be filmed differently from what I know.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in late 2010 and mid 2011 according to some reports.

About the actor who was stabbed to death, his character isn't in any way significant or relevant to the story so it wouldn't cause a delay in the production. It's terrible about what happened to him though.

Actually, it will be just one movie. From what I know, it's around 2 and half hours long. The 7th and final installment in the series of Harry Potter novels will be split into two movies and they will be filmed differently from what I know.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in late 2010 and mid 2011 according to some reports.

About the actor who was stabbed to death, his character isn't in any way significant or relevant to the story so it wouldn't cause a delay in the production. It's terrible about what happened to him though.

whoa, I didn't know that. hopefully the last one will be worth the wait.
still haven't got to read deathly hallows though. maybe I'll get it for christmas :hmm:

where is The Wrestler on list of upcoming 2009 movies? I am looking forward to watching The Wrestler!

My Bloodly Valentine 3D

If anyone like to watch horrors movie, watch this. Theaters in Jan 16.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRbqpiqkKU]YouTube - My Bloody Valentine 3D - Trailer[/ame]

My Bloody Valentine 3D : Yikes! That's scary! :eek3: I wouldn't want to watch that movie alone durin' the night. I will have my fiance to sit with me to watch that show.

Steel and Child, please forgive me for not able to reply your post. ^^;;

Yes, I agreed what you watched that movie... I do love a few parts in the X Men 3 but, mostly, parts did disappoint me. I strongly disagreed about Jane's a powerful character. That's pretty unrealistic to me... :( Oh well.

By the way, Child and Steel, you did make pretty good points. :)

The flicks that I most look forward to in 2009:

#1- X Men Origins

#2- Night at the Museum 2

#3- Harry Potter 6

#4- Transformers 2

Steel and Child, please forgive me for not able to reply your post. ^^;;

Yes, I agreed what you watched that movie... I do love a few parts in the X Men 3 but, mostly, parts did disappoint me. I strongly disagreed about Jane's a powerful character. That's pretty unrealistic to me... :( Oh well.

By the way, Child and Steel, you did make pretty good points. :)

Yep.

X-men Orgins: Wolverine isnt the only X-men related movie thats coming out next year.

20th century fox already have announced that they are doing another X-men movie called X-men : First Class which will only show new heroes as the teenage mutants such as Ice Man, Kitty, Rogue and others. Dont know when it may come out so let's hope it doesnt turn into another disappointment either.

20th century fox already have announced that they are doing another X-men movie called X-men : First Class which will only show new heroes as the teenage mutants such as Ice Man, Kitty, Rogue and others. Dont know when it may come out so let's hope it doesnt turn into another disappointment either.

I don't know... the premise sounds interesting but i'm afraid of what will come of the execution.:ugh: Please let Brian Singer be directing it!! That would give me some faith in it, at least.

:ugh3: I think it's pretty lame to me :lol: i don't know if I should watch that... Hmm..

Anyway - My Bloodly Valentine 3D looks so scary and awesome to me. I'll check it out someday :)

Yea hope that movie would be good and well written thou.

Another movie I'm looking forward to watching is Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans

I loved the first and second movie, oh I'm so looking forward to watching the third!

Another movie I'm looking forward to watching is Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans

I loved the first and second movie, oh I'm so looking forward to watching the third!

Yep same here its actually a prequel so I was kind of hoping its another straight sequel from the 2nd movie but oh well.

Looks like it may be as good as the orginal who knows lol.

The movies that I want watch in theatre or buy dvd.

OutLander
Underworld Rise of the Lycans
The Uninvited
Caroline
Friday The 13th
Ace Ventura 3
Watchmen
Race to Witch Mountain
Monster vs Aliens
Lesbian Vampire Killers
Fast and Furious 4 (not sure if I want watch this)
The Ugly Truth
Dragonball
Crank 2 (I have Crank dvd)
Wolverine
Star Trek
Up
Land of the Lost
Escape from Planet Earth
Transformers 2
Ice Age 3
G-Force
They came from upstairs
GI Joe
Final Destinaton 4
Whiteout
Surrogates ( I thought Bruce Willis retired?)
Saw 6 (I need watch Saw 5 first)
Wolfman
AKIRA
Astro Boy
Moon
Rambo 5
Terminator 4
The Code
The Road

I found pictures of all new movies 2009
Movies 2009

trannie2.jpg