Upcoming 2009 movies

am i seeing- GAMBIT?!

If you noticed the small dark skinned girl with white hair in the trailer...obviously that is Storm.

am i seeing- GAMBIT?!

What's weird is that Gambit dont even have black/red eyes. He dont even look much of a mutant either.

135949_gambit5.jpeg

I'm really excited about watchmen and hellraiser.
I'm a pretty big comic book nerd though :cool:

I'm really excited about watchmen and hellraiser.
I'm a pretty big comic book nerd though :cool:

I am looking forward to Watchmen. :)

Movies based on graphic novels are pretty interesting.

Such movies as V for Vedetta, based on a graphic novel is an perfect example. :)

I'm interested to watch dark crystal part two :)

Steel, tell me - what is your opinion on x men III? I just wonder

I know you weren't addressing me but if it's okay, I'd like to tell you what i thought of it. :)

It was just okay for me. I really don't like Brent Ratner's style of directing. Bryan Singer (imo) is a far superior story teller. He did wonders for X Men I and II. X3.. *sigh* I really missed him. He would have done it were he not off cavorting with Brandon Routh (Superman Returns). :roll:

Just my :2c:.

I'm looking forward to see:

Ice Age 3

Harry Potter 6

Terminator 4

and last but not least,

Jurassic Park 4

Everything in X-men III was very highly unexpected from me, or any true comicbook fans.

The director Brett Ratner, with his style of directing and how the story is written has seriously killed the trilogy that would've made into a complete success if it was still directed by Singer who have successfully directed the first two.

One of the two major things I hated about X-men 3 is the "cure" to the muntant genes, which sounds extremely discriminating as its like they wanted a "cure" for homosexuality and deafness and others since they dont accept us being "different" and all so same goes for mutants.

Other thing is about Jean Grey, who has suddenly turned out to be the most powerful mutant ever lived (or so she did.) She has physcially killed cyclops, Professor Xavier, and other characters that are obviously important to the series were indeed killed off and it completely ruined the story not following the comics at all.

In the comics, Cyclops, Professor X and others would've been seriously injuried or ALMOST killed, but...not completely killed anyway. Jean Gray aka The Phoniex, which is now her name after her powers evolved...I dont recall that kind of power that she has when she has the ablitity to turn everyone into "dust." :roll:

So...therefore, X-men 3 just plain sucked. Most people didnt like it and have long lost respect in Brett Ratner's taste of movies.

Why, not too long ago I heard Brett Ratner wanted to make a Guitar Hero movie. :ugh:

I cant tell if he was really joking or just being plain stupid.

Right now he is currently directing for the videogame based movie God of War based on the Playstation 2 and PSP and upcoming PS3 games.

So...good luck to Ratner. I dont really think I would want to see God of War movie anyway. I have very high expections that its going to suck anyway.

Back