Up Late? Why??

T951iQOp.gif

I am night owl. Some days I tried to go to bed early if there is appointment and school days. I don't know why I stay up very late. It is better to go to bed early and rise early, but I just could not. :(

I would be waking up in middle of night and using bathroom then back to bed.. but I would be on computer but mom will be mad if she went to bed not sleep on couch behind me I would be on computer for 2 hours or something to make myself tired.. but I have ipad in my room so I sometimes use it when i feel like it :laugh2:

Been.around for like 2-3 weeks now.
Hang around, maybe you will get to know notable members. Most of us have been around in AD for a long time, chances are, most of us know who were former staffs around here.

Welcome to AD and don't be a stranger.

Thanks Lol, no worries I already feel right at home, sticking around!

Just didnt pay attention if they are former staff or not. I knew Alex was the only mod still active around here already so.

And nice to meet you

I haven't been night owl for a very very long time as always fall asleep early at nights these days esp I work in early morning hours. :)

Stayed up late cause I was watching Luke Cage. Great show

I would love to sleep. I am simply not tired, I'm up for a long time then I crash for a while and it's rinse and repeat.

Back