Up Late? Why??

inuhanyougrl

Reaction score
What is everyone doing right now?? I cant sleep so i'm up drinking coffee..not that it will help..:giggle:

At 3:51 a.m. I was asleep. :zzz:

At 2:51 my time I was almost asleep and could barely remember how to post. In California, it wasn't even quite 1 am..

Still a tad late for me.

For most of you. We have an odd schedule due to my husbands work.

Up at 11. To bed at 3am.

But I don't have anything interesting to say to young kids anyway.

I was probably awake.. tend to be most nights as it is as I'm a night owl lol.

I used to be a night owl and thought over my summer break, I would stay up late. Nope...went to bed by 9PM. That's strange. I just cannot stay awake late anymore nor sleep in like before. Hmmm..

I used to be a night owl and thought over my summer break, I would stay up late. Nope...went to bed by 9PM. That's strange. I just cannot stay awake late anymore nor sleep in like before. Hmmm..

Same here, also can't recover like I used to if I skip a night.

It's almost like my body says to me "You're 40 now? okay, all the rules you known up to now are now gone and new ones are in it's place!!"

Mom says that happened to them-- she said that when she and Dad were younger-- he was a morning person pretty much... up early no problem, went to bed earlier. Mom slept in-- more because she worked a 3rd shift job part time so she was awake late.

It's the opposite ever since they retired- She's awake quite early (5-6am) while dad most times does sleep in a bit til 7-8am maybe- though both go to bed at 11-1130P .... and there's me awake at 2-3 AM. They just shake their heads at me usually lol.

Now if I were working again- I'd probably readjust a bit more but will be a challenge as with my last job I had a hard time falling asleep earlier and waking up early in AM-- just not in my nature it seems...

I try my best to fall asleep before 2am. Usually it is the tinnitus keeping me awake. I am getting sleepy while typing this. ZZZZZZzz

Some people have insomnia, some are night owls. :)

I'm definitely a night owl, always have been. My mom said that even when I was a little kid (like kindergarten age) if I actively put my pjs on, crawled into bed, and went to sleep before 10:00pm on a school night (and especially a weekend), she knew I was getting sick

I'm in my late 20s now and when I don't have to get up the next morning, I'm usually up til 3 or so (sometimes 4am)

d7750a0d5d27c57cf792b5d70d89260f.jpg

I am in love[emoji7]

Back