Uncle Caught Teaching Boys Aged 2, and 5 to Smoke Pot

Nesmuth

Reaction score
Ya gotta love LiveLeak! This the future of news!

LiveLeak.com - Uncle Caught Teaching Boys Aged 2, and 5 to Smoke Pot

Richard
------------------------------

Uncle Caught Teaching Boys Aged 2, and 5 to Smoke Pot

WATAUGA, Texas — A 17-year-old faces a felony charge of injury to a child after police found a videotape that appears to show him and another man teaching his 2- and 5-year-old nephews to smoke marijuana, police said.

The video shows two children being taught to smoke marijuana and the men encouraging them to "get high," police said. A man can be seen placing a marijuana cigarette into a baby's mouth and, in another part of the video, a different boy is shown smoking on his own.

"The video contains disturbing images of the young children being badgered into smoking a marijuana cigar, commonly referred to as a 'blunt,"' according to a release from the Watauga Department of Public Safety.

The bail for Demetris McCoy, 17, was set at $150,000. He remained in jail Friday night, police said.

What is the hell is this guy teach these 2 kids age 2 and 5 yrs old from marijuana cigar??

17 yrs old guy-----> :rl: <-----DeafMonkey

I would not teach the kids how to use marijuana cigar or smoke with this little kids hell no way!

That is the problem, where is the parents? That's another thing about all of this. Teaching kids of anything that is inappropriate and even disgusting of any kinds becomes more common in this society. SAD. SAD. SAD. The problem start is the home. Even adult did sickening things based on what adult themselves were raised. Now in days, kids are more fortunate than the adults. It's varieties of all kinds what individuals are doing. Many times, we may say, what they were thinking. Problem is what kind of home they have gone thru. No wonder, why Jesus nailed against the bigotry and helping those who were hurt by their own mistakes. Even some, don't even care if they made their own mistakes.

OMG!!! That's like teaching my son how to smoke pot! He is at that age. I cant imagine doing something like that but then again a 17 year old is most likely thought it would be cool and funny. He deserves to be punished harsly!

WTF!? Poor kids! GRR at 17 years old! He know better than that! UGGHHHH!!!

I agree! Where are thier parent????

I just saw it on the local news this am. They showed the videotaped footage of it and it was sickening to watch the baby being forced to smoke it. My god...

Anyways..they interviewed the mother and guess where she was? She was sleeping in her room at the same house! She said she had no idea that her brother was doing that to her kids. Iam like WTF? How can u not smell the weed in the air?? Not only that..the mother thinks her brother shouldn't go to jail. Ha! What a joke!
The boys r in foster care..poor things.

What an idiot and I hope see that guy on "Juvies" program on MTV soon to learn his lesson!

oh yea i saw on CNN yesterday morning, i cant believe that.. my bf and i talked abt this.. he say it STUPID!

At that young age their brain cells are increasing very fast, and between 2 to 4 or 5 is when they learn the fastest rate, but with marijuana smoking at that age, I'm very concerned about their brain cells slowing down. Not a good sign at all!

At that young age their brain cells are increasing very fast, and between 2 to 4 or 5 is when they learn the fastest rate, but with marijuana smoking at that age, I'm very concerned about their brain cells slowing down. Not a good sign at all!

Yea, no shit! The mother is so concerned about her brother not getting jailed for this when she shud be worrying about her kids' cognitive development being adversly affected.

I just hope this was the only time this happened due to this concern Peachylady mentioned.

Everyone at work was talking about it today and how sick it made all of us feel to watch the video.

...Anyways..they interviewed the mother and guess where she was? She was sleeping in her room at the same house! She said she had no idea that her brother was doing that to her kids. Iam like WTF? How can u not smell the weed in the air?? Not only that..the mother thinks her brother shouldn't go to jail. Ha! What a joke!
The boys r in foster care..poor things.
The mom says she was sleeping. . . I wonder if she really meant she was passed out in bed. She might have her own substance abuse problems. Hmm... :hmm:

i saw on CNN news and my local news about that!

im sure the Uncle would learn his lesson! not let the boys smoke the weeds,marijuana whatsoever!

when i have my own children one days i dont let my kids smoke like that! and get away from crap drugs as weeds and marijuana

i never using this marijuana when im grown-up but im 25 years old and i would get away from crap drugs!

my friend who lives in KS so my friend's sister using weeds or marijuana so my friend not include with this crap!

mostly people who get include with that crap drugs and not include with children and smell like that!

my friend told me says her niece smell like their mother because using weeds and marijuana and get bath for that oh my gosh! im tell you truth!

i saw this on the news.. its sickening to hear something like that occured in our society today.. the kids today doesnt care so they think they can do what they want to do as it is their life.. but they are wrong... what they are doing to their kids .. kids will grow to be like their parents.. sad but true.. i felt sorry for the kids.. but glad to hear they are in foster care now where they are more safer than in the hands of 17 yrs old guy and the momma "sleeping in bed". i will pray for the kids and the parents. this is wrong..... i cant believe this... jeez...

My Gosh! I hope this SOB gets what he deserves.. I mean, I have a two year old daughter and I wouldnt even dream of teaching her to smoke pot or anything else.. I am an ex-smoker.. I smoked for 20 years (cigarettes, that is) and I am sure peachylady can attest that I was a heavy smoker but I quit in 2003 and I would not even dream of teaching my kid how to smoke.. oh hell no! That person ought to be SHOT! --R.

Back